CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fun with Giraffe's

here are three of my favorite Giraffe pictures from that fossil rim wildlife park we went to in Texas. The second time we went the giraffes were willing to come eat from you. The baby one was really a little wary, but he did take a couple bites from me. The adult one we went too, was very forward. He was diving right in to eat. They are oh so very very gentle. And I was backing my hand up into the car, onto my lap, and the adult one was putting his head right in the window and eating. AMAZING I tell ya. Kiddo loved it. We were almost all brought to tears it was so amazing. I will post a couple of my favorite zebra pictures later on. If you want more fun with animals, go read my post "shared stories" that I did yesterday. Hope you all enjoy these pictures.


This is the adult one that I kept moving my hand in and getting him to stick his head in our car. Amazing huh??? Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

OMG.. SOOO AMAZING .. you know they are my fave.. THANK YOU !!!!!

Burfica said...

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the zoo when I was a kid, and was always fascinated with giraffes (okay, still am). I don't think I've ever seen one in person, though.... I love these pictures

popfizz said...

i love me some giraffe. i love to see them run.. amazing animal.

wonder what they taste like!?

:P

Alekx said...

They are oh so much better than that beast that snotted the inside of my car and your arm.

Told you that you'd love it.

Unknown said...

Burfy..I was wondering...what did "D" give you for your "B"day?

Love the pixs they are good for sure..I also have good pixs of giraffes..you can view them HERE

Burfica said...

Angel--thanks, it was a thrill to touch them.

Pop--they taste like a cross between spotted owl and bald eagle

Alekx--God bless him hehehehe

Opie--You little shit head!!!

Unknown said...

But Burfy...Alekx made me do it!

Alekx said...

who Me????

Innocent eye flutter

Tim said...

mmm, they sound tasty!

Sandi said...

Wow, sometimes it is good to get to the party late.
Nice pics, love the second one best.

Unknown said...

I'll have you to know I'm not a little shit head...I'm a big one!

She did...she did put me up to it!

Op~

Azathoth100 said...

SOMEONE CALL THE COPS! BURFICA WAS EATEN BY GIRAFFE'S!

Anonymous said...

Duncan Investigation Takes Bizarre Turn
Disturbing new details emerge concerning convicted sex offender and accused killer Joseph E. Duncan III and his life in and out of prison.
Hi, I was just searching through some blogs and found yours. I also have a similar site. If you are interested, you can visit my antioxidant related site. I have about 103 free articles on raw food diets, antioxidants, detox and body cleansing and antioxidant.

Anonymous said...

*comes back to look again*

More amazing :)