CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Breakdown

It's not even 10 in the morning on Tuesday and here is my breakdown of the day.

Got up with virtually no sleep again, and have a headache.
Got kiddo to school, and almost got run over by a big ass yellow buss (he ran the stop sign)
Come home to find a jumping spider on the door and the fucker jumped on me (I hate bugs)
Let the dogs in to have Dribbles piss on the floor the minute she comes in--I beat her ass and threw her outside.
Knocked about 20 cans out of the cupboard trying to reach the box of poptarts--I refuse to pick them up, they are still on the floor.
Buck is laying behind me and has the worst gas--it's turning my stomach
Bills need to be paid, cuz I'm late with the house payment--not gonna do it, don't feel like it
Dishes are stacked in my sink screaming to be washed--I don't feel like that either.
Tried to take one nap, and phone wouldn't stop ringing.
Have read and commented on every single blog so far this morning.
wrote this stupid, boring ass post.
I'm gonna go try and take another nap, and ignore the phone.
I really need sleep, this insomnia thing is starting to kick my ass. 3 weeks of only an hour or so of sleep a night is about all my poor body can take. I'm off to try and catch at least an hour of sleep. Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Man, that is a rough tuesday, sounds more like a monday. I think you deserve a do over and a maid for the day and then a spa treatment!

Anonymous said...

Oh, damn, I hate weeks like that! Unplug the phone, lock the front door and sleep! Have a better night!

Jim said...

wats so special about Tuesday??
Monday is hell i no
the first day of a 5-day week

but u guys in USA have it too easy
we indians work 24x7

Unknown said...

May the "force" be with you my dear!

Op~

Jean said...

I don't mean to scare the heck out of you, but it sounds like Bipolar disorder to me. More so if you have been feeling really agitated, but started out this thing just being super happy, productive and social. If your thoughts are running around in your head really quickly get to the doctor right away. May just be regular insomnia, but sounds familiar to me. Hugs. Hope you feel better soon.

MomThatsNuts said...

ahhh honey! I will come up and do the dishes for you!! I am not good for much but I can pick up cans and wash dishes. When your tired it seems like everything is shit...Im sorry you feel so bad....

Mom