CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Is that Matrix code or Zebra's I see??

Hi all, thanks for all the nice words about my ass. hehehehe And as for all the comments about possible baby gerbils. You all are wicked and evil (god I love that in a person) hehehehehe
Here are a couple zebra pictures I promised. The first one was of him waiting to see if I had food or not. There were a few about 3 year old stallions roaming around, then there was the herd with the babies and mares. The few young stallions were rather aggressive. They came right up sticking their heads in and demanding food. The second photo is of one right before he bit me. I guess I wasn't giving him food fast enough. They warn you that the zebra's are really aggressive and will bite you. Gigantor and I have owned horses for lots of years before. So..I wasn't scared of the biting, I knew how to handle it. We got to pet so many of them. It was great.

On a side note, keep Gigantor in your thoughts, and lifted up. The fire dept job he is trying for, the decision is almost in. They said they are giving it one more week for outside applications. If any paramedics apply they will have to let them test. If none do then Gigantor gets the job. Keep everything crossed for us please. If more outside applicants apply, lets hope and pray that the post office is way slow, or their stuff gets eaten in cyber space. hehehehehehe

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday and the zebra's!!!! (didn't post them yesterday, cuz my local server had constipation)




This is right before he came over to get some food. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i love zebras too ..

i think the one that bit me would have gotten a thump on the nose though ..

Mia said...

Woohoo...I hope he gets it. Crosses my fingers, legs, toes, eyes...lol

Gawd Im away for a week...wtf is up with the word verification thing?

Phoenix5 said...

Gigantor will definitely be in our prayers! ((((((((hugs)))))))))

Alekx said...

He better get the job or else I'm gonna have to come and off the other applicants, then I'll go to jail, then you'll be spending all that extra money to send me care packages and to visit your poor poor sissy in prision.

:-)

Anonymous said...

The zebras are soooo cute!

My brother and I got hamsters when we were teens. His died unexpectedly. They got him a new one, which was male.

Well, three days later he had babies. We had little hamster babies, and gave them all away when they were old enough. We had one a year or two later that had 14, and they all lived!!!

So umm.... good luck w/ the gerbils there.....

Azathoth100 said...

Good luck to Gigantor,I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sandi said...

That is a great picture, what a beautiful day. Didn't you just love north Texas weather?
Glad I could help amuse with gerbil possibilities. :)

MomThatsNuts said...

HUGGGGS FOR GIGANTOR and DOGGIE TREATS FOR THE ZEBRA and COOKIES for KIDDO and NO COOKIES FOR YOU BURFI~LOO.....

Mom