CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 18, 2005

What is it??

Well Tuesday was hard. We drove up, and kiddo almost didn't want us to walk in with him. OMG not go in and see my baby safely into his classroom on the first day??? I almost had a heart attack. Then he decided we could go in. But he didn't want us to stay long, so we only got a few pictures. He then would not let me walk him in again. hehehhehe He's growing up. I know sometime soon, he's not gonna let me walk him into school. And I'm gonna be crushed when that day comes. whaaaaaaaa LOL

Okay so yesterday as we are navigating our way through the traffic, of "crazy mom's in pj's and curlers" (this is after school people) We see "something" on a bike. We see this something from behind. It's in jeans and a t-shirt. It had the brightest blonde hair. It's hair was down to under the shoulders (we saw it from behind people) And it was the curliest hair you had ever seen. It also had very very shiny hair. So....I think outloud, "hmmmmm wonder if that is a guy or a girl" Kiddo says, matter of factly "mommy that's a girl, can't you tell?? the hair, and all feminine looking from behind" I'm like "alrighty then" So we drive by said thing, and we both crane our heads to look. OMG OMG it was a guy, a very gruff, bearded, masculine looking guy from the front!!! What the hell??? At the exact same time kiddo and I go "Omg it's a guy, ewwwwwwwwwwwww" Then we died into fits of giggles. Kiddo goes, "gees I thought for sure it was a girl" I said "if it was, then it was one UGLY girl" And that made him giggle for about an hour.

Then at the stoplight, as we are stopped, we see a teenage girl walking across in the crosswalk. She is wearing the tightest, brightest orange, mini skirt dress. it has spaghetti straps, is skin tight, and is so short you can see the bottom of her tush. And let me tell ya, this little girl, was not so little if you get my meaning, and should not have been wearing that. (gag) I am sitting there in anger, thinking "I would never let my teenager buy something like that, let alone walk in public in it" When kiddo just out of the blue goes "gaaaawwwwwddddd didn't she look in the mirror before she left her house, that is grosser than a booger flicked at you" I proceeded to hork my water out my nose, I was laughing so hard. My 9 year old boy.....such insight he has.

I'm sure since school has started again, there will be many more interesting tales.

Happy Thursday everyone. May your day be filled with laughter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I just spewed sprite all over my monitor and keyboard...tooo damn funny!!!

Tim said...

mmmmm... if tushes are grosser than a booger flicked at me, then flick away.

Sandi said...

That was hysterical!!
Before you know it he will asking for the car keys, and looking at colleges. Sorry, just had to tease:)

Dorko said...

"I proceeded to hork my water out my nose, I was laughing so hard."

Diddo! (Giggle, snort!)

:) :) :) :) :) You and kiddo - A veritable comedic duo.

Phoenix5 said...

Just think, in just 3-4 short years, your Kiddo will be looking at a similarily dressed teenaged girl and he WON'T be saying "gross!" LOL... He'll be drooling! It's funny how those silly hormones can really change a guy!