CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Ass Hurts

Oh my goodness, my ass still hurts. Stupid tailbone. Well....I've been a busy little (NOT) thing this weekend so far. Friday I did a bunch around the house. I picked up one of kiddo's friends after school and they played till about 6. His dad came to pick him up and we ended up visiting till like 8:30. I hadn't even made dinner yet. So...yup we ran and got a burger. It's just to dam late to try and cook at 9 at night. I remember when I was a kid and had horses, by the time we got done at the corrals, mom never made dinner till 9 or later, but I digress. I don't feel good, if I haven't eaten by 7 or 7:30 at the latest.

So...I have a hard time falling asleep again, cuz my tailbone is killing me. I finally get to sleep to get woken straight up in bed at 3 in the morning to the sound of the dog puking. Gigantor gets up and lets him out, and we go back to sleep. When Gigantor got up, he went outside and cleaned up the yard, filled in holes (diggin dogs) straightened things. All he has left to do out there, is sweep the porch and the driveway. I got up and with Gigantors help we washed all my windchimes. I collect windchimes, and have 62 windchimes hanging in my living room and bathroom. I collect them. Everyone says I have them put up so well, that they add to the house and not look tacky. Anyhow....they were dusty so we took them down and I sat on a stool in the shower, and washed them all off. We then got some lunch, and watched all our recorded shows from last night. We went to the store, got a few things (I needed some banana's-leg cramps) Gigantor needed some prunes (he got an infection in his intestines a year or so ago, and it was acting up again, so made him get prunes in hopes of cleaning him out) Came home and had kiddo read, and work on his book report. Then we dust mopped the ceilings through the entire house and the walls.

Now it's 7 and we are just now making dinner. Maybe we will go watch the two Laura Croft movies. They don't take much thought. hehehehe

OMG on a side note. I had mentioned how I got kiddo three gerbils. Three "female" gerbils. Well one of them is pinning the other two, and sorta humping their sides. I swear to god if I end up with a ton of baby gerbils I am gonna find someone with a snake. hehehee No...I'm gonna go throw them back at the pet shop. Every last stinking one. I had gerbils when I was a kid. My mom got me two males (pet shop promised they were males) We ended up with 32 gerbils and 6 cages in the living room, before we got them sorted out enough that they stopped having babies. I WILL NOT go through that again. Poor kiddo. I hope I don't have to break his heart and get rid of them. I hope the one is just feeling a little hormonal, and is just being randy. Everyone chant with me NO BABIES NO BABIES NO BABIES!!!! hehehehe

Okay I'm gonna go make my hamburger helper with ground turkey.

I'll try and post zebra pictures tomorrow or monday. Happy weekend everyone!!!

P.S. spellcheck doesn't recognize tailbone, suggested word--Taliban

13 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

LOL Burf @ Taliban....because thats a word I use in my every day life...I hope you and Gigantor are feeling peachy soon....(get it, bananas, prunes, peaches...) yeah I am a crack up.... I really need to do some cleaning around here. I guess if I could just get some laundry done I would feel better...I hate laundry..

Mom

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i guess i missed the story of WHY your tailbone hurts..

i hope you feel better.. and relax its the weekend !!

Sandi said...

My spider would eat baby gerbals:)

Burfica said...

Mom--you crack my shit up all the time!! I got a pile of clothes to fold, wanna do it??

Olive--Yeah I think you missed it. Basicly broken a few years back, and losing weight it hurts all the dam time

Noblesse--WTF???

Blackie--Glad my ass brings you so many giggles. (get it--shits and giggles) hehehehe Okay that was gross.

Sandi--ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Burfica said...

sorry all, had to put the word verification in. All these spammers, and for some reason I'm having a brain fart tonight, cuz I haven't deleted a comment in so long, I can't remember how.

So please bear with me and the word verification.

Burfica said...

scratch that, I figured it out again. hehehehe I'm a dork.

Sandi said...

What's the difference, spider or snake, either way their food. :)

Alekx said...

Bugsy needs some new play toys

hehehehe

Julie said...

I hope your tailbone gets better!
I love windchimes, their sound is so heavenly!

Unknown said...

Poor ass...bless her heart...