CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

bbq's, colts, and ads...oh my

Well....I didn't scare the crap out of myself anymore. But was rather busy.

Friday a did a bunch of cleaning and shopping for Gigantor's birthday bbq on Saturday. I cooked up some good grub, and we had a good time. One down point, my father was being a major ass. And since the world obviously revolves around him, and he can't be put out to do anything. He expected Gigantor to go to his house and do something, and both me and Gigantor forgot. So...instead of calling or still going about his day. He got all pissy and waited around his house all day. Then instead of coming to the bbq. He was a major ass to both of us and went shopping instead. Then he was still someone of a major ass hole on Sunday. I swear if he's gonna keep that shit up, he's gonna be one lonely man. Because I will not a repeat of the guilt shit, and thinking they are the center of the earth that my mom used to do. That man will find himself on his own completely.

Okay end of that rant. Other than that a very nice bbq, and Gigantor got what he wanted and then some.

We watched the Superbowl. YAYYYYYY COLTS!!!!!!! Now I don't say that because I'm a big football fan, or because I'm a big colts fan. I watch maybe two games a year including the superbowl. But hey, I'm a girl, I pick teams I like the way girls do. If it's an animal I'll always cheer for it. If it's two animals I pick the cuter one. hehehehehee

I usually love the super bowl for the ads. I was highly dissapointed this year. Most of them sucked eggs. And isn't if funny that Pepsi didn't do one single add this year? I found it odd. Here are my three favorites.
1. The dog that got splashed with mud and pretended to be the budweiser dalmatian.
2. The taco bell commercial with the lions.
3. The bud light commercial of the guy picking up the hitch hikers.

But again, no pepsi commercial and no clydsdale commercial...I was let down.

Okay I'm off to eat stale birthday cake, and read what all you lovelies have been up to. Happy Monday all!!

6 comments:

Dorko said...

Happy Monday 2U2 Burfica!
Happy B-day to Gigantor! (so happy to hear he got what he wanted and then some! Heheheee)
=)
RE: Daddy - You're wise not to get sucked into Daddy's game of guilt. It's a shame the old man can't express himself in an adult and timely fashion. *tisk* If he prefers stewing in his own juices - let him. He's no doubt already feeling the loneliness of his choices.... especially if it's a pattern with him.
.
lol at your girlie methodology of picking your teams!!!
.
I just got a great question pop into my wee brain for ya...
(check my blog after a bit - I'll post it for you there... ha!)
=)
.

Steven said...

I didn't watch the Superbowl.

Watched an I Love Lucy maraton instead.

Go ahead and laugh. ;)

Steve~

Unknown said...

I'm with ya on the COLTS..ppl can say what they want about Peyton Manning..he's good.

Sorry about that "daddy-o" thing .. I've been dealing with some of those problems myself.

Glad the BBQ was a success..I ended up getting 119 lbs of Black Angus beef yesterday for $2.00 a lb..yummm...but now every freezer I have is full..that is ok..I'll be making room very soon...lol...

Hope your day is better than mine..seems if it can go wrong..it's gone wrong here...but..all in a days work huh..

Op

cookie monster said...

did you keep me any cake?

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Bleh, I wanted the Bears to win but on well. Such is life. :)

I too was disappointed with the super bowl ads too and honestly I don't have a favorite this year. They all sucked I thought.

JUST ME said...

what about the 'Rock, Paper, Scissors" ad budwiser did, where the guy chucked a rock at another guy?


I mean. Rocks in the face. Always hilarious.