CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Holy Racing Hearts Batman

I just succeeded in scaring the shit cookies out of myself. I'm sitting here in the cold. (The heater has been running for over 3 hours straight and the thermometer says it's still only 60 in here) Anywhooo, sitting here eating my nutritious breakfast of fat free popcorn. And I see smoke out of the corner of my eye.

Now picture my chubby but jumping up, heart racing, sure that my fricken house is on fire, and I gotta get all the dam pets and my big butt out!!! As I jump out of the computer chair so fast it flings across the room slamming into the bookcase, and I scream something that rhymes with "OH TRUCK"!!! It is then that I see, and remember......I lit a stupid flippin incense stick this morning. The trail/poofs of smoke were coming from the stupid thing.

So...after I went and changed my pants, calmed the birds down, (their cage is on the bookcase the chair slammed into) and had the dogs eat all the popcorn that was thrown all over the living room. I went and lit another stick just to keep the good times rollin.

Well....other than that, hell including that, it's a pretty normal day at the Dork central house today. hehehhee

Have a good Thursday all!!!

Update: Blogger made me switch to the new version, it wouldn't let me access anyone elses blogs until I did. grrrrrrrrrrr blogger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am literally laughing out loud so hard I can barely type!! oh my golly - I LOVES YOU!

A good time rollin' Thursday 2U2 Burfica!!!
(wipes the laughin' tears out of her eyes)

a big, BIG beaming smile - just for you, girlie!

D.~

Unknown said...

Burfy...I want some of what you've been doing!!!

I beat ya by 4...it's 64 in here.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

umm and what were you just saying about being non dorky ?

gad.. i am rolling.. you know i love you though

cookie monster said...

shit cookies?

what did i do wrong?

Steven said...

One thing...my place is dork central...not yours.

Got a problem with it? LET'S THROW DOWN!! ;)

Steve~

MomThatsNuts said...

good lord what kind on "incense" is that?????

Send me an email I misplaced your RIGHT address the old one bounced to me.....gggrrrrr