CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

What a Day

Man what a Saturday. We were so busy today. Gigantor got up at 6:30 cuz he felt horrible and he got dressed to go to the doctor as soon as they opened. I woke up and called Captain Daddy, who was all sorts of pissy because he hadn't slept in about 30 hours and his ear was plugged (his ear gets compacted with wax, but he will not go to the doctor and get it cleaned out and he can't do it at home) I gave Captain daddy some suggestions on cleaning it, and asked if he wanted help and he was cranky in saying no.

We then took Kiddo to a birthday party, then went and delivered avon and books. Did some grocery shopping, picked up kiddo, and went to the inlaws. Came home, and one of Kiddo's friends came over. Called Captain Daddy, who was mad I hadn't called two hours earlier. Asked him about going to the movie, got told that he really wanted to see it but he didn't want to go if his ear was plugged. Again asked if he wanted help, was told no.

Went to see Ghost Rider. OMGGGGGGG I loved this movie it was soooo good. I hope they make another. hehehehehe

Went by Captain Daddies to give him some stuff to help with his ears and to offer help again. Very crankily said he didn't want it this time. So...I'm done trying, and if he's cranky later, I'm gonna yell at him.

Delivered some more Avon, and took Kiddo's friend home. Came home and D came over to watch a movie. Made some dinner and watched a movie.

10:00 pm realized we were out of dry dog food, had to run to the store and get some. ugggghhhh

That was my Saturday, now I wanna fall into bed and sleep.

On a side note, when we came out of Ghost Rider, everyone was all exciting saying what vehicle/animal they wanted if they were a ghost rider. We had motorcycles, 4 wheelers, horses, dragons, until mine elicited the most laughter because I said I wanted to have a Flaming Care Bear!!! Upon which Gigantor says, well aren't all care bears flaming?? hehehehehe

9 comments:

Alekx said...

Well aren't they???
flaming
well

Mia said...

Lol Alekx.

Wow busy day, I'm even pooped.

Canadian flake said...

well duhhhhh I wondered why I didn't see ya on line...guess that explains it...now that I have read all the events I think I need a nap. Guess it is a good thing you are more patient with nasty males then me cause I tend to smack first...ask questions later...lmaooooooooo

Dorko said...

lol, lol, lol!
Gigantor can hold his own fairly well I'd say!
=)

Rex Venom said...

Flaming Care Bears….
Ha!
I didn’t like the movie all that much, in terms of story and acting, but it was sure fun to watch flame head be a tough guy.
Rock on!

cookie monster said...

nicolas cage has to be one of the unlikeliest action movie stars but at the same time hes really rather good at it.

Steven said...

You are the first person I've comea cross to claim they liked Ghost Rider. :)

Steve~

none said...

I'll have to check out Ghost rider.

If you hear any way to do the wax thing without a doctor let me know.

MomThatsNuts said...

http://ihategoogle-momthatsnuts.blogspot.com/

I am here for now....grrrr