CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The house of Germs

Man this must be the house of germs. I can't figure out what is going around. Poor kiddo has been sick twice since Christmas. He's needed heavy duty antibiotics both times. Now he his down with it again. I gave him some medicine and was gonna throw him out at school, and he started throwing up. Gonna dope him up good today and see if I can kick it out of him.

Gigantor has also been sick twice since Christmas, seems to get it a few days after Kiddo. I'm just waiting to see if he does again.

Now I have had problems with coughing, throat and sinuses for three days. Been doping the hell out of myself trying to kick it out and avoid going to the doctor. What the hell????

I'm gonna go make us all bathe in a vat of antibacterial goo, and hose down the house with lysol and clorox. Then I'm gonna put everyone in hazmat suits. Wish me luck. hehehehe

P.S.

I have no idea what happened to my blog. I was adding some people to my links and it did this. ahhhhhhhh If anyone knows how to help me out and fix it please???? I lost all my links and everything. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

4 comments:

Mia said...

OMG First off, I do hope that you're all feeling better soon.

Second...you must have done something with your template. Double check the part where the links are. Try cutting them out, and doing a preview blog. See if it comes up normal. You may have just accidently stuck a typo or something in the code. If thats the case, take it out. If not, you may have to re-add all the links one by one. If Im on tonight I could help if you like, just pm me.

Steven said...

I'm not really sure what you did to the blog off hand...

I don't know how adding a couple of links could have done this!! ;)

Steve~

Burfica said...

Miranda---It's all greek to me.

Steven---yeah well who knows what I hit. lmao Told you it was a dorkier houshold than yours. hehehehe

Dorko said...

Um. Burfica...
this doesn't look like your list. ...
It looks like your sister's list of links.
You need to get rid of the • and they would lay in there a lot nicer...
I think you should just play with the template thingie a bit more that might help you figure out a few things...