CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sometimes sticky sweet isn't good.

I opened my cabinet to get my peanut butter out this morning. And everything in the cabinet was stuck. Apparently Gigantor thought it would be a good idea to turn the honey bottle upside down so it could drain to the tip. A honey bottle that already had this loose fitting pop on lid, not a tight fitting screw on lid. So...everything in the cabinet is stuck down in a nice layer of honey.

Did I clean it?? Hell noooo I left it for his dumb butt to clean up. Yup that's the type wife I am, that's how I roll.

In the mail box yesterday was a package that Alekx and House Elf had sent us. OMGGGGGGG They made this dvd of our mom's memorial. Set it to the most appropriate songs. It pans in and out on the pictures, it even scrolls, so you feel more like it's a movie than looking at pictures. It's absolutely amazing!!!!!! And yes I cried. hehehe But those two are amazing in how they made this. Words can't even describe how good it is, or how it made me feel.

On a side note, I have a wacky friend up in Canada (actually alot of wacky friends in Canada*snickers at Miranda*) Anywhoo, she has been coming buy and enjoying reading blogs. She has finally decided to jump in and venture into blog land. Could you all go see her and give her a shout out please. Cuz she's one big Canadian Flake

Have a good Thursday all!!!

P.S. When you are eating peanut butter toast with thick peanut butter, and it's all stuck to the top of your mouth, and you take a big slurp of coffee to help dislodge it. DON'T Open your mouth and work your tongue like a dog does with peanut butter on the roof of their mouths. Cuz if you do...that dam hot, sticky, peanut buttery, crumbie coffee dribbles out all over your chin and shirt. And you look oh so smart and sexy when that happens.

6 comments:

Dorko said...

Snarf, mumble, um... gud enut uddr
slerps ilk ooo exy fur ooo...
Ou, ou, icesay!

(Daintily Dabs at corner of mouth, smiles!)

Ok. Now that that we've done lunch I'll go see that Canadian Flake you was going on about...

Alekx said...

Oh my, I figure the vortex bra would have slurped that up quickly to be found sometime next month.
I bet you find some of it sometime next month

I'm glad you liked the DVD

Dorko said...

Hey... Alekx, Burfica...
What program did you use to pull the DVD together?
I got to get a digital portfolio together of my Art work and we've been schooling on Final Cut Pro here at the college.
I'm just wondering what you used...
=)

Steven said...

I WISH YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS TEN MINUTES AGO!!! ;)

Steve~

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

That DVD sounds wonderful. What a great memorial.

Oh man, honey is a mess. That sounds like a nightmare. I'm glad that you're making him clean it up.

Canadian flake said...

this is soooooooo entirely something my gnome would do too...and really how dorky is that ehhhh??? ( would never guess I am Canadian would ya....) Guess that is why I am a flake...lmao