CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snotty Noses

I've been stuck with a horrible cold. Stayed in bed all day Friday. I haven't gone to the doctor because it's getting better with cold medicine, and I'm real runny and sneezie not alot a doc can do about that.

Yesterday we worked our asses off at my mom's old property (which is now mine) We worked on the yard real hard. 4 dumpster loads, and one truck load of stuff just out of the yard. Probably have a few more dumpster loads before we even do the rest of the inside. We are hoping with some good news we got on the cost to move our place that we can be up there by sometime this summer. We are so excited.

Last night we went over to the parent in laws for dinner. Gigantor's sister had come up for a visit. Some times we go over at scheduled time and dinner is only about half hour to an hour late. Other times we go over, supposed to eat at 6, and don't end up even eating till 9 or later. Last night was one of those times. It's those times, that I really hate my inlaws, and my husband for not giving me the keys so I can go home. Plus I didn't feel good, so I was a grump. I just sat in my corner and stayed there. LOL

I've got alot more I can vent about, but not gonna, just gonna go take it out on Gigantor instead. hehehehe Have a good Sunday all.

13 comments:

none said...

Jeez if they hold dinner 3 hours there had better be beer or some kind of entertainment.

Burfica said...

Hammer---well with my in laws there can never be enough beer. hehehehe

Alekx said...

You don't care about my ass and you want me to care about your nose

I think not little miss muffet

HA

cookie monster said...

nowt wrong with venting on blog, i do it myself! dont forget all us bloggers are there for ya !!!

Burfica said...

alekx--at least my nose wasn't spewing brown toxic waste.

Cookie--thank ya hun, good to know we all have support.

Maven said...

My sister-in-law is the same way with time. Reception for her wedding was supposed to start at 8, but folks weren't eating dinner until 10 p.m.... RUDE!

Burfica said...

Maven---I hate that!! Makes me so irate at my husbands family. We went to eat Christmas dinner there one years, She said we would eat at 2. We ate at 9:30!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for visiting me and commenting...Come back any time...

feel better...

Burfica said...

Janet---thanks I will, and as I tell others, be afraid, be very afraid. hehehehe

Steven said...

Whenever I meet the inlaws I pretty much just sit in the corner. ;)

Steve~

Mike said...

I got the same shit!

Burfica said...

Steve--me too...or I steel the keys and go home. hehehhee

Mike--Same shit different day???

Astrid said...

Snotty noses are ugh, so use your sleeve to wipe them.