CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

14 Year!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow the 21st is our 14th anniversary.

I do have to say even though the guy may irritate the shit out of me sometimes. I love him more and more each day.

I always get excited when he comes home.

He has stuck by me through alot, and I him. He is my rock, I am his emotional stability. I think we complement each other alot.

I love you with all my heart and soul Gigantor.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Alekx said...

you make me wanna cry

congratulations
I love you both

Burfica said...

Alekx---love you too!!!

none said...

Congrats! Sounds like a good marriage :)

Burfica said...

hammer---thank you, I like it. lol

Ryan said...

14 years can seem like an eternity with the wrong person....

I'm glad you don't see it that way!

Congrats and here's hoping that you can add a few more years.

Canadian flake said...

ummmmmmm wrong person Ryan? trying to tell us something?? LMAO