CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shameless Plug

Okay I'm gonna make a shameless plug here. As you all know I sell Avon. I finally bit the bullet and became and e-rep. What that means is I now have my own web page that people can buy from.

The cool thing about this web page is it has all the brochures I would normally give a person, (if you click shop online brochure button) plus you can look for whatever else you want.

What else is cool, is that you can hit the direct delivery, and Avon will send your stuff right to you. Yes they charge 3.00 for doing that, but it goes directly to anyone within the continental u.s. (I would work with anyone in Canada that wanted stuff)

I would also appreciate any and all feedback (well maybe I should limit that comment) hehehehe

I'm all new to this, so please check it out. My Web Page

Go ahead, click it, you know you want to. And if you know of anyone who could use it or would like to, please pass it along.

Happy Wednesday all!!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I will definitely check it out. I love makeup (and the other products Avon sells) which is really weird as I rarely wear any.

I'm just a natural beauty I tell ya ;)

Burfica said...

laurie---thank you so much!!! same with me, I get the makeup then have to get new cuz it goes bad before I use it all. lol

melodyann said...

I'll have a lookie loo too, Burf. I hate wearing makeup, but Renie loves that shit....

Burfica said...

Melodyann---I like how makeup makes me look, it's the whole put it on, take it off crap I don't like. lol

Ryan said...

Hey..... If Avon goes all internet, what's going to happen to that friendly - "Knock, Knock Avon Calling!!"?

I'm a little sad about the whole thing, but I'm going to check out your page anyhow

Burfica said...

ryan---Oh no, I still knock knock, just you can order online and actually request me to your door. hehehehehe

Sugar said...

Humpf...only in the US, what if I want 'Knock, Knock, Burf calling!' at my door too :(
xx
Just so you know I am an Avon freak, my agent loves me, it's the jewellery that gets most of my money though!

Dorko said...

Dig it, Burfica!

Burfica said...

Sugar--yeah I'm my own best customer, they have jewelry that rocks now!!

Dorko--yayyyyyyy