CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Bunny Droppings

Well the Easter Bunny passed through my house, and I think he left his droppings all over. hehehehe

Boy oh boy am I glad that Gigantor did get that 16 lb ham. On Saturday, we cleaned up the house and ran to the store. D then came over and we found out his family was out of town, he had nowhere to go for easter. So...we informed him that he was coming down here. We then thought about the niece and her husband (the wedding we went to) if they had anywhere to go, since Gigantor's parents were coming down here. So....we called and they had had no invites, so we invited them also. 9 people for dinner. hehehehe It was very nice though.

For easter we always dye eggs, three dozen eggs to be exact. Then Gigantor gets up early and hides the eggs inside the house. We also fill some plastic eggs. We get a few tiny toys, then some candy, and Gigantor hides them outside. So...Kiddo gets two egg hunts, plus his basket.

Every year for easter, we put Dribbles outside. She would eat the real eggs we hid, but would leave the plastic one's alone. So...Buster was inside and sleeping in our room, and Dribbles was outside, and we thought sleeping. Kiddo gets up and finds his basket and eggs inside. Then he walks outside and says. "the easter bunny must have dropped his basket" I thought "WHAT THE HELL?" We walked outside, and lovely little Dribbles had opened a bunch of eggs, didn't break them mind you, but opened them and ate the chocolates out of them. Dumb dog.

Kiddo said it was okay, he would share his easter goodies. I said, to Dribbles, "god I hope you have a stomach ache" hehehehe Gigantors parents were upset I didn't take her to the vet after eating chocolate. I told them, that if I didn't take Buster to the vet after he ate 4lbs of Christmas chocolates one year, I wasn't taking her sorry ass. I'm not paying 600 bucks to have my dogs stomach pumped, plus an additional 300 in emergency fee's on off hours. They can either puke it up, or hurt. hehehe So...far all of them have been fine, if something like that happens. Only down fall we have had is them pooping little foil pieces for two weeks.

Oh on a side note. Gigantors mom made a pineapple upside down cake. That's the very first time I have ever tried one of those. Not bad, and she told me how to make it, which sounded very easy. hehehehe

Okay I'm gonna go eat, and do dishes, and mail packages. I hope you all have a great Monday!!!

5 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Hmmm pineapple upside down cake always sounded kind of gross. Especially since I only like fresh pineapple.

Alekx said...

I hope dribbles had diraha teach her to eat easter bunnies pressies

Burfica said...

james---Oh i love fresh pineapple, but shocking enough it was quite good.

alekx--yeah, she's been quiet today

melodyann said...

Pineapple upside down cake is ALMOST my very favorite cake. I haven't had one for years though. I'm too lazy to make one and nobody around here sells them....

Burfica said...

Melodyann--what she told me she did was so dang easy, I'm gonna have to try it sometime. hehehe