CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Questions from Brillig

I was over at Brillig's blog and she had some questions up. She then said she would quiz others. So...of course I took the bait. Here are the questions and the answers.

1.
Your blog has been around for a long time! I think it's one of the oldest I'm familiar with. So what got you into blogging in the first place and what has kept you going for so long?

Okay well I can say cheap therapy. hehehehe Honestly I was reading a freinds blog for a while, and she told me if she could do it I could to. So...I jumped, which of course so did my sister then. I have always kept a journal and this was so much easier than taking an hour every day to hand write it. What has kept me going so long is of course the therapy side of it, a place to spill my guts. If you read any old posts, they range from depressed, funny, angry, sad. You name it. Also another big thing that has kept me going is all the wonderful people I've met on here. I love my blog friends!!!

2.
Your "three things" meme said you love baby animals, but don't like people who push their religion. Lets say that two kittens show up at your door with Jehova's witness pamplets, and they very cleaverly explained their message to you through paws, purrs and meows. Tell us exactly how you respond.

Well asuming I know what they are saying. I still cuddle the crap out of them and play with them, just nodding at their tirade. After I've had my fill of cuddles. I box them back up, pamplets and all, and I go stealthily leave them on my inlaws porch. *insert evil laugh here*

3.
Tell us how you met Gigantor (the hubby) Use the words "froggy" "push-ups" "registration" and "formidable".

Okay here goes. Well in all honesty Gigantor and I met at 2nd grade "registration". We weren't really friends through school, but we knew each other. We grew up with the knowledge that in another small town in Az. My mother and his aunt were good friends, and his mother and my uncle dated at one time. We got closer in high school being that we always went out riding our horses together. But the "formidable" presence of my mother scared him off. In all honesty if we had dated in high school, we probably would have gotten married right after, but we would surely be divorced by now. So...this is better. Fast forward till we are 21. Gigantor came home on leave (in the navy) (why is that village people song going through my head now?) Anywhoooo....he came home, and came to see me. OMG his arms were so luscious from all the "push up's" he had to do in the military. I'm an arm girl. hehehe We went out that night and lets just say we got jiggy with it. But in the front of my mini truck, with a stick shit, and remember he's a giant. We took turns playing "froggy" and jumping each other.
The next time he came to visit from the navy, we got engaged. The next visit (I went to Virginia) we got married by a j.p. When he finally got home, we had a big wedding here. Just celebrated our 14th anniversary.

4. What's the best part of being an avon rep? The worst?

I would say the best part is all the people I meet and all the awesome products. The worst part is I'm my own best customer, so I spend all my profits. hehehehe

5.
You are required to put on a huge party for Groundhog Day. You have a three thousand dollar budget, and you must spend every last penny. Describe your big event.

Well I would buy me some tunes, I would buy the best steaks I could, and a gazzillion gallons of booze. Then I would invite every last stinking groundhog and person I could find. And we would party till the cows came home. Since there aren't many cows around here, that could take a while. hehehehe (come on people good steaks and booze, that will drain that money in nothing flat)

Thanks brillig, that was fun. If anyone wants tagged they can ask me and I'll give them questions.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

14 comments:

Canadian flake said...

funny story about the bunny "hump" you and gigantor did... so you celebrate anniversary of JP wedding or the big wedding? or both? lmao

Burfica said...

flake---we used to do both, but that's to dam irritating, now that I'm old. So...we do the one in April for the j.p. cuz that's when we were legally married.

You had mentioned wanting some questions too. okay here goes.

1. Tell us about your favorite job you have ever had.

2. you are trapped in your house with 40 feet of snow out. You are stranded with the Gnome and the Gremlins. How do you spend your time, and how do you go about not killing them?

3. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?

4. Tell us how you met the Gnome and use the words "artsy-craftsy", "mango", "dwarf-hamster", and "supercalafragalisticexpialadocious"

Okay there you go, have fun with that. hehehe

Burfica said...

oh shit forgot question number 5 lmaooooo

5. You can travel back in time and gather your 5 most wanted people to have a dinner party with. Who are they? and what is on the menu?

none said...

interesting, congrats on 14 years :)

Burfica said...

hammer---thx

Laurie said...

I've done that will all my home based bizzes. That's why I no longer have one. LOL

It's nice getting to know you. :)

Burfica said...

laurie--yeah me too, but it's all good, I usually buy gifts. hehehe

Brillig said...

Hahaha. This was great fun to read. Especially the one with the words I made you use. Brilliant! And I'd be the same way if I were an avon rep, I'm sure!

Burfica said...

brillig---yeah it was fun to do too.

Phoenix5 said...

OK Burf - go ahead and question me!

(Btw, pardon my ignorance, but what the heck does "meme" stand for?)

Burfica said...

Phoenix---okay lets see...

1. You wake up one day and your a woman, what do you do for the week??

2. What is your favorite part about being a father?? Explain one of your favorite memories of that.

3. You go back in time to work in an Castle...what would your job be?

4. Tell us how you met your wife and use the words. "Pomegranate", "goldfish", "jedi" and "enema"

5. You are throwing a big bash at a fantasy writing convention. You are in charge of the goodie bags, and what the cake looks like, explain what everything is.

There ya go, have fun. hehehehe

cookie monster said...

go on then, tag away, im up for it! be kind though!

Burfica said...

cookie---okay let me think.

1. Why did you start blogging, what keeps you going, and what do you like most about it?

2. If you could spend a day playing a sport with any famous person. What sport, what person, and why?

3. You are a cat person. Why cat's over other animals, and explain the cats you have owned in your life.

4. Explain your dream car in detail, and use the words. "creamy", "pubic-hair", "spunky", and "avacado"

5. If you could play a roll in your favorite movie, what would the roll be, and which movie?

There ya go, can't wait to see the answers.

Sugar said...

ooh ooh..I love questions!!
Me Me!