CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Antibiotics better work

Let me pre warn you, especially you men. If you get sicked out from subjects about periods, cycles, infections, basic girlie parts. Please stop reading!!! hehehehe

I went to the doctor on Monday, to discuss a bunch of things that have happened over the past year and to get refills on my meds.

One thing that has happened is my hoochie coo has decided to hate me. I have to be on hormone medication ever since I had that 30lb tumor in my body. I'm told that if I'm not on hormone medication, leveling everything out, that I will get another tumor, it it's 80% likely it will be cancerous.

So...the medication I was on, I was not having periods. Which was scaring the beejeebee's out of me. So...I demanded some new medication. One that would give me my cycle. They gave me new medication, and yes, I was having a decent cycle every month, but I was having a whole bunch of other major complications. I started having irritation and problems, then I got 3 UTI's (urinary tract infections) I had never had one of those in my life, and then three in one year. I also got 3 of those lovely itchie, burnie infections down there. Which I had never had in my life. Occasionally I would get them both together, which made things oh so comfortable....NOT.

Well...I just got another one about 3 weeks ago. I did all the over the counter medications, two rounds for both things. But nothing was helping. People it burns, and sharp pains so bad. It's excruciating to pee, it's torture to sit, when I stand up there is a sharp pain, then burning pain the entire time I'm standing. I was not comfortable anywhere. And after three bunny humping weeks. My body was saying it had enough. Now I'm all run down, and just feel ucky.

So....on Monday I went in and yelled at the doctor, told her to put me back on the other medication. I really don't care if I didn't have a cycle now or not. I'm just so done with my hoochie coo deciding to torture me. That's one part of your body that should always be kept happy. hehehehe

So....I'm on antibiotics. Nothing has improved so far, but I've only been on them two days. Let me tell ya if it doesn't improve, I'm gonna go in and ask them to take the offending area off. HA HA like they could really do that. But...that's how fed up I am.

Here's to pain free sitting and peeing.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

what is it with you and I and radioactive piss.
and thermonuclear shits.
and...well I've probably said enough

Burfica said...

excuse me??? who had all the toxic waste coming out of their lower body??? That would have been Alekx hehehehehe

Canadian flake said...

lmao well I HAVE only had the itchy scratchies once and let me tell ya I feel soooo bad for you because it was the most uncomfortable I have ever been in my life. I would have just as soon been sawed in half and fed to the fishes (again insert best Sopranoes accent here)..lol. Anyway hope the drugs get ya to feeling better....

Ryan said...

Ok.... I read the first part, and then skipped to the last line.

I've already created enough havoc without making a random comment on how it feels for you to pee....

is it better?

Brillig said...

Oh yuck. I'm so, so, sorry! Somehow I've missed the stories about the tumor... I'll have to go checking through archives, because it sounds like a doozy! As for the infections and stuff, oooooooooh, so not fun. I hope they can get you all fixed up and comfy for good.

melodyann said...

Poor Burf... Hope your 'gina gets better now... hahahaha

Burfica said...

flake--yeah now times that by three weeks, and by mulitple times. lol

ryan--not yet, but hope soon.

brillig---if they can't I maybe become a disgruntled postal employee. hehehehe

MelodyAnn--it better, I need sex!! hehehehe

Jules said...

Burf - just be careful with the antibiotics... they are the cause of your yeasties... even though they might help your hoochie coo's UTI's, they might cause a yeast infection. I am currently fighting a nasty candida infection in my whole body, not in my hooch, and it isn't fun at all...

I would recommend going on an 8-strain PROBIOTIC while taking your antibiotic or just after completing the anti. Just to help those yeasties die down.