CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 06, 2007

Flagstaff

Our trip to Flagstaff was good. Kiddo had a good report from the dentist. No problems, but all his baby molars that are left are loose. hehehehe

We also went to an r.v. place and got Captain daddy a new toilet and a riser for his travel trailer (that he lives in). We went and had Sonic for lunch....extra long coney with onions yummmmmmm.

We went to petsmart and got the doggies new collars. Got a Camo one for Buster and a hot pink one for Dribbles.

Went to a sporting good store, for Captain daddy, got him a heavy duty water bottle for work.

Went to Bookmans (used book store) Got me three books, Gigantor got 4 or 5, and Kiddo got 6 or 7. Cost us 30 dollars for all of them.

Went to Cold Stone Creamery. Got my big splurge once a year. Chocolate ice cream with brownie, macadamia nuts, and dark cherries mixed in, in a waffle bowl.

Went to Galaxy Saddle shop, for Gigantor to get some rawhide strips, some scrap leather and a stitching needle for it all. He's been crafting walking sticks from stick/limbs we find on the ground. He is putting hand grips and or tassles and feathers on them. He's been sanding them down smooth, but still leaving knots, and grain on them, then we are putting mineral oil on them, a good 4 or 5 coats, letting it dry a few days between coats. And he is going to decorate them. I am getting the only Primrose one we have right now. We have Cedar, and Oak, and one rose wood.

Then we went and got gas, and potty break, and headed out of town. I was so darn tired, I had been driving all day. And my knees had been bugging me earlier in the week. So about half way home, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have Gigantor drive, and I sat, though uncomfortable, in the back and dozed.

Today I just visited with Captian Daddy, and did some paperwork, and made some cookies Kiddo had wanted. Tomorrow I have to do dishes, clean the floors, clean the front bathroom, clean off the table (which also dubs as my office) go to the store, and color eggs. Tomorrow night I will make Kiddo's basket and fill the plastic eggs for outside.

We are having Gigantors parents over for Easter dinner, and Captain Daddy. Gigantor is funny, he went and bought a 16lb spiral ham. Cuz he wanted to make sure he got leftovers. Dork. I'm making ham, mashed taters, red eye gravy, rolls, deviled eggs, and pink poofoo (for you Miranda) hehehehe I guess mom in law is bringing candied yams, and a desert.

Well I'm off to shower and get my tired butt in bed.

Have a very HAPPY AND BLESSED EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Sugar said...

Happy Easter to you honey and all your brood! I feel stuffed just thinking about the food you're having, we're painting this weekend, so it maybe a quick burger for lunch if we're lucky!! lo

melodyann said...

Burf, can I come and eat at your house?

Alekx said...

Yummmmmmmm
no easter dinner here. I'm on a 12 hours shift. 3 p to 3 a and don't feel like getting up and cooking as well.
House elf is making me a rib eye steak to take to work tonight.
yummy.

Julie said...

That trip sounded like it was really a lot of fun - stopping at neat places when you felt like it.. what's better than hot dogs, used books stores and ice cream, I mean seriously? I love those ice cream shops w/ the mixens now - we have the 'marble slab creamery' and I always get 'double dark chocolate w/ strawberries'...

your easter menu made me hungry, as well as the sonic and ice cream... going to the kitchen now..

Burfica said...

sugar---no easter bunny for your house??


Melodyann---of course you can!!

Alekx--yeah but I would feed ya if you were here.

Julie--A week before we go to flag, I get all excited about my ice cream. lol

Ryan said...

Wow.... when your done eating all that, could you send a little my way?

I think we are having Chili today, the same chili we had yesterday, and the day before.

Burfica said...

Ryan--I've gone from 5 people to 9 people for dinner in less than 24 hours. So...hey one more won't hurt. lol

Mike Todd said...

Those walking sticks sound money, dude. Be curious to hear how they turn out.

Burfica said...

Mike---they are looking great so far.