CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One Word

I found this meme, thought I would try it, it looked fun.

ONE WORD ANSWERS:
You can only type one word answers. Sometimes not as easy as you might think. Suit up people! Challenge is on!!

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your boy/girlfriend, husband/wife? Driving
3. Your hair? messy
4. Mother? dead
5. Father? Marine
6. Favorite thing? son
7. Your dream last night? Demented
8. Favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream car? Hummer
10. The room your in? cold
11. Your ex? Idiot
12. Your fears? Bugs
13. Where do you want to be in 10 years? Alive
14. Who did you hang out with yesterday? Doctor
15. What your not? Skinny
16. Muffins? yummie
17. One of your wish list items? Boat
18. Where you grew up? Arizona
19. The last thing you did? choked
20. What are you wearing? colors
21. Your t.v.? dusty
22. Your pet? Stinky
23. Your computer? broken
24. Your life? Wonderful
25. Your mood? Excellent
26. Missing? SEXXXXXXX
28. Your car? Dirty
29. Your work? fulfilling
30. Your summer? Funoliscious
31. Like someone? Always
32. Favorite color? All
33. When is the last time you laughed? Now
34. Last time you cried? Saturday
35. School? Torture

That can be a challenge only coming up with one word answers. I noticed as I coppied it from the other persons blog that there is no number 27. hehehe Oh well, I just left it that way.

Have a good Tuesday all!!!


15 comments:

Canadian flake said...

sorry about the "missing sex" part..I am gonna copy and paste and do this on my blog...but I am gonna think of something to add as #27..what a rebel I am..lmao

Burfica said...

flake---OMG your testing the limits there. adding a number 27?? what will be next, going without a bra???

Canadian flake said...

hee hee dear fica the gnome LIKES it when I go without a bra...so I do it as often as possible..there better be SOME advantage to working out of your home. Hell if it wasn't for wanting to smell human for the gnome I would cut my showers down to once a week..lmaoooooo.

Burfica said...

flake---whooohooo lets be free baby, running through the streets nekkid. lmao But lets do it here where it's warmer so we don't get frost bite on our hoochie coo's hehehehe

Mia said...

lol...great meme.

Burfica said...

miranda---lol back

Laurie said...

LOL, suit up. Love that show.

Good one.

Burfica said...

laurie-- to funny

none said...

Good answers!

I'll give it a shot :)

Burfica said...

hammer---and I'll read it. hehehe

cookie monster said...

give me a day and ill have a pop too. i like doing these memes.

MomThatsNuts said...

Dream DEMENTED?? LMAO why am I NOT suprised by that one???

Mom

Burfica said...

cookie---I'll be looking


MOM---where the hell have you been?????

Unknown said...

I had no problem with the "one word" answers..my life is like one word...and please don't fill in that blank...lol...cool list you did Burfy.

Op~

cookie monster said...

ok, done!