CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally cooling down some.


Hahahaha I have that same thought once in a while. "Stoopid Gravity" hahahaha

It was a busy but not weekend.

Friday night my sister in law and niece had a candle/uppercase living party. We went down there. Gigantor stayed out in the taxidermy shop with the brother in law, and Kiddo played with his cousins. I bought some embellishments from uppercase living. I'm gonna recycle. After I burn one of those candles, I've been cleaning the candle jar real good. Then I'm gonna put one of the "sticker" things on them, and load them with candy or other goodies, and put ribbon on them and give them away for Christmas. hehehehe

I did buy 3 small candles. I will probably have my own party in mid November. That way I can get some free stuffs.

Saturday I was sleeping in cuz Gigantor had to work. Captain Daddy called said he was coming over, so I got up. Gigantor got home, and we were gonna do stuff with captain daddy till the matinee at 4. He got mad we decided to go to the movies (don't ask, if my mom or dad isn't misserable or pissed they aren't happy) So he left. We watched a couple programs then went to the matinee. Saw Igor. It was cute, I could have waited for the dvd, but the boys enjoyed it (Kiddo and his cousin) And we hadn't been to the movie in over three months.

Sunday I tried sleeping in again. Gigantor went to work then came home and got a list and went to walmart. I was sleeping. And fricken Captain Daddy showed up again. So...I got up.

Gigantor came home and we got some lunch, then he went and helped my uncle load some furniture. They unloaded a freezer and he gave us the food. It was 2 bags of frozen veggies. 2 bags of chicken nuggets and fish sticks, one box of eggo's, couple things of fish, and about 20 bags of either frozen blueberries, cherries, strawberries, or blackberries. Gigantor didn't know what to do with it, I told him I would figure something out, wasn't gonna let it go to waste.

He got home and 3, and I was upset, because the rat dog kept getting out of the dam yard, and we couldn't figure out where. When he got home, he walked around the back and found out the neighbors fence, about 40 feet of it was blown down.

This is the fence we were gonna replace, they bought the material, well most of it, and we would do the work. Gigantor had been putting skirting on, and in the next couple weeks was going to make a temp fence so the dogs had small yard, then tear down there fence and put the new one up. Well....now we had no choice. So..him and Kiddo and Kiddo's friend Big J went out and got the temp fence put up and things squared away. Gigantor says he's gonna get the old fence torn down in the evenings after work, then he can just work on the new one over the weekend.

Now it's Monday and I need to go pay bills, but I'm gonna go read blogs first.

Have a good Monday everyone. Maybe I will post my cheesey chicken recipe later (had that for dinner last night)

5 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I love candles! I lit some in my bedroom last night and watched some t.v. while the boys were watching baseball in the living room. Quiet time, yay!
We had chicken yesterday, but I imagine it would be better with cheese. Cheesy anything is good! ;)

Olly said...

Looking forward to that recipe! I was snickering for a while at that dog vs gravity pic, good one!

Libby said...

burf...you did more this wknd than i did!!

Burfica said...

Crystal--I light one in the morning and burn it all day.

olly--those pictures just crack me up, and i'll post that tomorrow

libby--you probably had more fun than I did. hahahaha

Christine said...

If you have any money left after paying your bills, I have a few Id like to donate.