CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Mondays are Blechie!!

Yup, Mondays are Blechie!! I would rather it still be the weekend. hahaha Wouldn't we all??

We were like steady busy this weekend, but we didn't kill ourselves like some weekends. Need to let my man have some down time. He works so dang hard.

We got our new cell phones in on Friday. I've been texting away. hahahaha If you all want to text me or a text from me, let me know. I'm getting good at this crap.

Saturday I slept in a tiny bit, and Gigantor got up and ran the vacuum, then played Diablo expansion set. hahahahah we all have been dinking with that.

I got up and we did gobs of laundry and dishes. Watched a show we recorded. Then Gigantor and Kiddo went outside, finished putting the finishing touches on the skirting on this side of the house, and filling it all in with the mounds of dirt we have in the yard.

We ate some dinner and watched Iron Man!!!

Sunday I slept in a bit while the boys did more Diablo. We cleaned the bird cage, straightened the living room, and Gigantor did some repair work in the bathroom that has been needing done. Last night we watched Witless Protection. I missed the end cuz someone came by for avon and we had to get it finished so Kiddo could go to bed.

Oh get this. My rat dog, Foxy, well she loves to climb under the covers with me. I will only let her under the comforter cuz I don't want sand and hair in the sheets. But her favorite time of the day is when Gigantor gets up and when he leaves he comes in to say goodbye to me, and holds the cover up so she squirts in next to me and sleeps. She will sleep for hours that way if I would stay in bed.

She doesn't want in with both of us, just with me.

So...on the weekend, Gigantor is trying to sleep in a bit. And by 6 in the morning, she has decided it's time for him to move. So she gets up and starts bouncing on him. So...I put her under the cover, and she gets mad, and squirts out the bottom. Just to come back 15 minutes later and lay on his chest making little moanie/growlie noises. Basicly telling him to move he's in her spot.

She actually sucessfully kicked him out of bed by 7 on Saturday, and she was so happy to be sleeping with me. On Sunday I wouldn't let her do it, so I put her under with both of us and kept my hand on her for a few, and she snuggled up to me. She let Gigantor still sleep in bed as long as he didn't try to snuggle. lmao

She has never done that before. We were laughing so dang hard about it this weekend.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a good weekend.

and have a great Monday. hahahahaha

5 comments:

Olly said...

Hate to admit it, but I kinda enjoys Mondays. Kids are in school, husband is off to whatever is scheduled for him. Ahhh, the house all to myself. But - I work from home, so I like the peace and quiet.

Funny how animals have their little schedules. My cat sleeps on my pillow in the early evening and if I come in the bedroom to watch tv I get dirty looks and have to lie on the other side. They sure have us trained, huh?

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Wow, I got exhausted just reading that! lol.

Coffeypot said...

He's got you two trained pretty good. Does he give you treats for good behavior?

Burfica said...

Olly--I work from home too, Monday means I have to get back to work. uggghh

Just me--yeah I'm tired too.

Coffey--"she" does give us treats, we get puppy kisses. hehehehehe

CrystalChick said...

I have a cell phone but don't have texting and wouldn't know how to do it. I'm on the 'puter too much anyway to add some additional technology to the mix.
We have 2 doggies, one sleeps under the covers in between hubbies legs. The other one sleeps on top of the covers on my side by my feet, but he spreads out at some point during the night and totally wedges me half off the bed. I don't sleep that well most night anyway. Ugh.
Wasn't Iron Man good!!??