CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend of Massive Exhaustion


Oh my gosh we are exhausted this weekend. Friday, Kiddo had to be up to the high school at 4:30. His drum line was going to play in the football games half time. Gigantor went, and took video for me. It was 4:30 till 9, and I just can't do that much walking or standing.

Saturday, Gigantor got up at 7 and went outside and started working on that fence. Kiddo went out and helped him. About 8, Big J, (kiddo's friend) came over to help. And another friend of Gigantors came over for about an hour. At about noon Big J's dad came over and helped them. They got all the holes dug, and posts set in with cement.

When he hobbled in it was a bit after 4. He had been working non stop with just a 20 minute break for lunch.

I then reminded him we had to get our flu shots before the clinic closed, and he was supposed to go help with the V.F.W. thingie for an hour or so, and their thing was over at 5.

We ran up to the clinic, thought it wouldn't take long. Took till 4:55 to get our shots. We went zooming down to Walmart to help the V.F.W. And all we could really do is help them pack up, drive home and help unload.

We then delivered some avon stuff, forgot to get the mail, came home and realized it was after 7 and we hadn't had dinner yet. Made some dinner, and felt just so exhausted.

Gigantor and Kiddo got up about 7 again, but didn't go outside till 8. Big J and his dad said they would come over and help today, but they never showed.

Gigantor came in a couple times looking bad, said his breakfast was just sitting on the bottom of his stomach in a knot.

Him and Kiddo got all the cross slats up, just need to put the main slats on now. But they came in at about 4 again. I went to the back bathroom, and Kiddo ran back to tell me that "dad was throwing up"

Just fricken great. Whenever anyone gets sick like that in this house, I hose it down with lysol, make everyone wash hands a million times, don't let anyone touch each other, and I still get the crap. I throw up so violently it scares everyone, and I really really don't want to get it.

So...he says he feels a bit better, and we sit down to dinner. Kiddo and I had roast, and Gigantor had soup. About 1/3 of the way through his soup he pushed it away and fell asleep.

I left him to sleep, cuz he looked like it was what he needed, so I started thinking maybe he just got to exhausted and felt sick from it. But then he got up and he's been sick a few more times. So...ummm yeah I'm probably gonna get it. I'm really not happy.

I know he's pretty sick, because he called his boss to say he wasn't coming in tomorrow. Gigantor has done that once in over 2 years being there.

So...ummm yeah that is our weekend breakdown. Pray I don't get it, it's so scary. ahhhhhhhhhh

Okay have a good Monday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

OMG I feel like I need to sleep for you. That was so exhausting.

Libby said...

oh, burfica, i feel SO bad for all of you! you all need some sleep!!and it's good that you all got flu shots now!!

Alekx said...

He was puking while we were on MSN and I felt like I was catching it.

Blah

Burfica said...

just me--we been sleeping for a couple days

libby--we need to feel better soon, to much to do.

alekx--yeah you share with us each time you have to. Just returning the favor. hahahaha

CrystalChick said...

Sorry for hubby's sickness. And I hope, really really hope you don't get it. I know exactly how you feel as it seems whenever anyone around here gets it, I take care of them, clean up, try to keep it from reaching me too, but it usually does and it's violent. Have had to get meds before to stop the throwing up. Eeew.

Be well.
Thinking of you!

Burfica said...

crystal--thank you, I had a bit of something last night and today, hope it was just a milder case and I'm not gonna get it later.

captain corky said...

I hope everyone is well rested and feeling better today. I'm thinking of getting a flu shot in November for like 25 bucks or something.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ugh...here's hoping you avoided the hurls!