CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ode to a Microwave


Hahhahahaha Orange is contajus. lmaoooooooooooo

Well....my dear loyal microwave, how we will miss you. You have served us good for 16 years. You cost over 400 dollars when my grandfather got you for us before our wedding. And now, models bigger than you cost only 150. hahahaha

You were dirty more than clean yet you never complained. You became the much needed shelf for "crap in general" that we needed in the kitchen.

And you always heated our food just right.

Please don't take it personal when Gigantor cussed you out when you died. Just because it was in the middle of making his pot pie for lunch. A pot pie we couldn't cook in the over cuz it would have taken over 30 minutes in there. And please don't feel bad when he called you a "heavy bitch" when he threw you in the trash.

May you enjoy eternity in microwave heaven.


hahahahahaha Yup our microwave died yesterday.

Not like most our appliances--which when they die usually go out very dramatic, with sparks and loud noises and sometimes explosions. No, it just dinged and died.

We were lucky though, because they opened a sears appliance store here. Where as sears was probably a bit more expensive than Walmart, I'm broke and I have a sears card, so they got our business. hahahahah

My sister tried telling us to wait till Christmas. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We have became a very dependant family on the microwave. I was not going to wait for that long. Plus I don't know how I could live with a 12 year old without one. hahahahaha

Okay that was my exciting day yesterday.

Hope you all have a great Friday!!!!!

7 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

OMG I remember when we got our first microwave, there was nothing MICRO about it!! Im sorry to hear about the passing of your microwave!! (moment of silence)

Mom

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh what a sad day, but a lovely uelogy. May it rest in peace. And may the time between this one and your new one not be long.

Joins mom in a moment of silence.

Burfica said...

mom--yeah we got the real big/family size one with a carousel. The new one is a bit bigger. hahahaha

just me--We went about 5 hours before getting the new one. lol

Special K said...

A microwave has become as necessary to us as a toilet! I swear, my washer and dryer broke down I could go to a laundromat but oh only having to wait two minutes instead of 30 is just MAGIC!!!!!!!
Plus living in oven like states like we do, you know anything that doesn't make me have to turn that dadburned stove on and heating the house up is right up there with peanut butter and jelly to me!

Biddie said...

Oh ours died last year and the kids were lost! LOL. They think that's cooking.

Rhiannon said...

After having had to sell all of my furniture and stuff about 2 years ago I just recently purchased a small white microwave at bi-mart for only $39.00 dollars. I love it, it works great!

I have it in the bedroom in the house I'm staying at, at my friends..that way I don't have to "sneak" in their kitchen if I want a meal or late night snack anymore. Hooray!

Enjoy your new microwave and thanks for dropping by my blog..it's been a while since I've heard from you.

Blessings,

Rhi

Jules said...

LMAO!! Ode to the Microwave... nice one Burf !!