CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

WTF are you Effin kidding me???

Okay I thought having a WTF picture would be good with today's post.

Monday night I had to do a big What the fuck are you fucking kidding me?? To the t.v.

When we go to bed I usually flick through the channels once as my pills kick in then I go to sleep. Monday night Gigantor got in the shower late, so I was flicking through the channels waiting for him.

I get on one of the 5 gazillion espn channels, and I see something.

Something that makes me hollar WTF!!!! Then saying, well it's a spoof, it has to be. And watching in horror as I find out not only is it not a spoof, but it is DAM REAL!!!

And there are idiots on the crowd, and two sweaty competitors, and a fricken referee, and OMG COMMENTATORS THAT ARE TRYING TO SOUND SERIOUS!!!!

HOW CAN THEY CALL THIS SHIT A SPORT????

Wanna know what it was I found????

I mean hopscotch is more of a major sport than this is!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh

okay wanna know??? do you????

It was.....IT WAS!!!!!

RPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is rps you say???

RPS IS!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just something that really irks the hell out of me. I might not be major athletic, but come one!!! How can you call that a sport???

Okay well have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Libby said...

burfica, i am so good at that game, it f*n scares me!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Finally, a sport that I could compete in!

Coffeypot said...

I would compete in that sport but it hurts me hand doing the 1,2,3 thing. I'm a woose.

Burfica said...

libby--you could win thousands, maybe you should sign up.

Real--yeah we could all be rich

coffey--poor "old" thing. hehehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

so who won??? HEHEHEHEHE

Crash calls toilet paper SHIT TICKETS

thats so silly

mom

Jules said...

Oh bloody hell!!! Seriously?!?! What is the world of sport coming to?! LOL!

Christine said...

I could never figure out what beat what but it didn't matter because I was always informed by my opponent that I lost. Wait........ HEY!

Olly said...

Maybe it will be the next olympic event

Burfica said...

mom--shit tickets...now that's funny

jules--it's coming to bullshit

christine--hahahah heheheh hohohoohh uh uh uh uh

olly--I might go postal if they do that, ping pong and badmitten are bad enough.

CrystalChick said...

Ya know, I don't think I've ever really played that. Hmmm??? There was all sorts of board games we got into daily but can't say I really know exactly how RPS works. :(