CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lookie what I did


Check out what I did. I went to a party last weekend. One with the lady that sells those decals, and she had a craft for people to do. She had glass blocks, decals, lights and ribbon, and we made this block. Then we got to bring it home. whoooohoooo

Gigantor says that's all I need is more decorations. hahahaha Seeing as I decorate out the bum for each holiday.

But he has conveniently lost one box of my Halloween decorations. I can't find them, and he says neither can he. Guess what he's gonna be doing each evening?? Yup, going through the shed. hahahahah

I don't think there is enough coffee in the world today. I took a pain pill last night, which they make me very very tired. And the dogs, the cat, the husband kept waking me up. I have the worst headache. Oh well, I'm sure it will go away soon enough. hehehehe

Well this is short today, I have to go put in some orders on some stuff while the guys aren't here. Yup I'm already in the throws of Christmas shopping. I don't have money to wait till last minute, so I have to try and get some stuff here and there.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

9 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Ohh thats nice. I like to deck out my place at christmas too. My kids always say it looks like it barfed christmas at our house.

There's nothing wrong with buying here and there for xmas, in the long run it saves a bit of money.

captain corky said...

Merry Christmas. Glad you're doing your part to keep the economy going. ;)

I noticed that Target has already set out Christmas cards and I bought my first 08 Hallmark ornament, Harry Potter. He's earned a place on my tree right near Kirk, and Superman.

Burfica said...

just me--yeah my house gets spooky at halloween, turkeys and crap at thanksgiving, and the north pole explodes at christmas.

corky--good to see ya bud!!! I ordered a couple cute boxes of cards. Now I just need to buy stock in stamps.

CrystalChick said...

Nice decoration. Good job.
It's cool you get into being festive. I used to. I'm a lazy procrastinator now. If I get candy for all our visitors I'll be happy enough. :)
Christmas is our big holiday, but with my daughter and family living here, it's hard to clean/find anything.

I have started shopping too. Nothing too big, but a couple videos, some bath lotions, candles, books, etc. We have such a long list that to give everyone on it a little something I have to start early.

Christine said...

I bought my first christmas present yesterday. I am not going overboard this year and I know if I can be complete finishe and not buy in a frenzy the last couple of weeks, I can restrain myself.

Or not.

Libby said...

burfica...at least it's not your cough waking you up now, right??

Jules said...

Pretty thingy, Burf!!

A Spot of T said...

Good grief why doesn't this thing take my comment!!! See if I swear, this will probably go through but if I keep it clean, I'll probably have to try again. So I'm not trying again and now I forgot what I was going to comment about. But I'll swear and see if that makes this go through. Shit. Wish me luck.

Tyson H said...

Lovely blog you have hhere