CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday *insert groan here*

Well....thank god we weren't as busy on Sunday as Saturday. We put a movie in Saturday night, at bedtime. Thought we would watch about a half hour of it, turn it off and go to bed.

Yup....we watched the entire 2 1/2 hour movie. hahahaahaha We then slept in a bit. Gigantor slept till 10:30 I couldn't believe it. In the 15 1/2 years being married to him, I think he's slept that late once and it's cuz we got home from the hospital at 5 in the morning after being up all night with our son. So, yeah that was bizare.

But he has been hurting (hurt his leg) and so tired, I just let him sleep.

We picked up a couple things, went to the store, and watched a tape we recorded and a movie with dinner. We were lazy for the day. He deserved it though.

We are waiting till the end of the day to see what happened with that kid at school. I was told if he had another strike against him he was going to the "trailers"

Let me explain that. There are some moveable "trailers" out behind the middle school and high school. They are the worst of the worst disciplinary cases. I mean you have to screw up bad and alot of it to go there. What happens is you are UN ENROLLED from middle school. And re enrolled in a disiplinary kind of school (still through the public school disctrict) But you have an entire different file, and I think the police dept is informed on who is in them and the parents.

They have specific teachers and counselors, and CPS is called in. It's like one step above a juvenile detention place.

We were told if this kid had one more referal he was going into the "trailers". Can you imagine screwing up so bad in less than the first 9 weeks of school?? And you know his parents have been notified over and over again.

I told Gigantor that I didn't get that shit, because if I was called once, let alone twice....My kid would be so punished and not able to sit for a very long time. And he WOULD straighten his shit up. But it's apparent some of today's parents don't give a shit, might even be proud to have a "bad" kid.

So...just waiting till the end of the day to find out if he was sent there or not. I do know that Kiddo seemed "lighter" after talking to us and his teachers about it. I hope it helped him.

Alrighty I'm off to read you all.

Have a good Monday *insert groan here* everyone!!!!

6 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I think thats the trouble with the 'bad' kids these days. Their parents just don't give a shit!

I hope its all resolved soon.

Special K said...

I think the trailer system sounds like a good idea but maybe our schools need psychiatrists and family intervention to see what the hell is going on with these kids and parents before sending them out to society after Senior year.

CrystalChick said...

That's cool that some of that burden has been lifted from your son. Atleast the school has some way of dealing with a kid who's going in the wrong direction. Hopefully he can be helped somehow.

Sleeping in is a good thing! My hubby doesn't get too many of those days either but boyohboy when he does it's terrific.

Olly said...

Too many parents afraid to parent these days. Hope things work out well for Kiddo. He doesn't need that kind of stress!

Burfica said...

just me--I totally agree

K--They need to go back to "old school" ways, have the town fathers take them parents and kids out back the old tool shed.

crystal--as of today it wasn't in effect yet. Hope so soon.

olly--no he doesn't and the school better get on the ball soon.

Alekx said...

I'm still putting my money on the parents being part of the Aryan brotherhood.
it'll come out sooner or later, if not the aryan then some other white supermiest group which is funny cuz the Indians might scalp them all.