CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DUCK cosmic turds incoming!!!


Oh man I think that cosmic turd is swirling it's way around back to us.

Yesterday I felt a bit worse than I did on Monday, but today I'm feeling tons better in the nose department. Still a bit burny and snuffly in that department. But!!! I have a headache that would kill an elephant. My head hurts so bad. I haven't had a migraine in a year or more. I don't think it's a migraine, sounds aren't bugging me. Moving doesn't make it worse, cuz I don't think it could be much worse. Light is bugging me yeah, but I'm not sick to my stomach. But Oh my holy crap it hurts so bad.

I had an appointment for the doctor this evening. They called me to say she called in sick. grrrrrr They are trying to get me in tomorrow, if she is better.

Oh and get this. Remember just a few months back our microwave of 15 years took a big dump, and we went and got a brand new one from sears. Well guess what happened yesterday?? Gigantor came home and goes, what the hell the lights on the microwave are off.

So...he opens the door and closes it, no lights, but every time the door closes it would kick on. So...we unpluged it and re pluged it in to see if it would clear it or something. Well...then it wouldn't work at all. grrrrrr

I really hate that, cuz since I can't stand much, all my food gets made in the microwave. I don't have anything set up except microwave stuff. I can probably find some cold cereal, it is kiddy cereal, and I can maybe scrounge up some peanut butter with bread.

Hubby took it with him to work and is gonna see if he can get a long lunch and go throw it at the sears guys. hahahahah We took out an extended warranty so they better just replace it. It's not even 6 months old.

Okay well I'm gonna go read blogs and see if I can't figure out how to get rid of this headache.

Hope you all have a good Wednesday.

7 comments:

Special K said...

AH! Suckage on the microwave, they just don't make em like they used too, SERIOUSLY! LOL
I hope you get rid of the crud quickly! I know it's no fun! BLEH!

mandy said...

Hope you're feeling better! And I hope they replace your microwave, I would be lost without mine!!

Anonymous said...

I was sick last week with that coughing/sinus crap - I feel your pain! If your microwave isn't working, there's always soup! Just "heat and serve" LOL. I know it's just not the same! Anyway, I hope you feel better soon! (Also, thanks for the info on the parakeets! Good to know)

Libby said...

burfica, i would also be lost wothout my microwave, since i don't walk either! i do have cold chicken salad in the fridge and eat that on crackers, and that's good (i buy it at wal-mart, don't make it, for heaven's sake!)...but, life without a minrowave? nuhh-uhhh!

Dr.John said...

We live out of our microwave which is many years old. Now I'll worry about that.
You do seem to be having a bad day.I wish I knew something to take for a headache.
It sounds like the residual effects of a cold. It should pass.

CrystalChick said...

We got a new microwave not too long ago. They only thing about it is that it's sort of lightweight, not like my big old monster one from a hundred years ago. So this new one slides around on the counter alot. ARrrgggh.
Hope yours gets fixed soon.

How's the headache? Thinking of you. Feel better! And have a nice weekend. :)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Ohh catchy name. I do hope you you're all feeling better soon, damn this sucks.