CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Short Post


Just a short post. We are set for dinners over this weekend. Captain Daddy came over today. Spent the ENTIRE day till 10 at night. That was a little much. But him and Gigantor had a good time today. Then he bought us all chinese for dinner.

Tomorrow night we are going to some friends house, who are cooking a nice late birthday dinner. Prime rib they said.

Sunday, uncle and aunt are gonna help us do our taxes (he has turbo tax) so we are going over at 2 and they are gonna cook a nice dinner for all of us.

That's a score, when I'm really broke till after payday. hahahahaha

couple things that have made me laugh real hard past couple days.

Foxy was on the couch doing her meerkat impersonation. She does that then will throw herself backwards on her back on someone and give them a look as if to say. Look at me I'm cute. So...she is doing it and throws herself backward, right off the dam couch. She wasn't hurt, but we laughed our asses off, she looked so embarrassed, and wouldn't look at us for a while.

Other day, Kiddo was hurrying through the living room and stubbed his toe on our very heavy wood scratching post. He starts hopping around in circles complaining how bad it hurt, and what does he do?? He stubs the big toe on the other foot on the same dam scratching post. hahahahahaha Yeah that's right, I laughed at him, and called him a dork.

Then this is the best, I laughed so dam hard. We have these big double doors that lead from the master bedroom to the master bath. Well...I always leave them open, I'm thinking of actually taking them down. But I do have the beaded curtains up, so it is a bit of a partition. I just don't like the doors shut.

Any how. Gigantor was ready to get in the shower and I asked him for something from my dresser. My dresser is right in front of the bathroom doors. So...he bends over to get it. He's Nekkid here people. And he stands up and yells what the hell!!!! And starts twisting and turning trying to figure it out. Well...OMG I'm laughing so hard picturing it.....when he bent over one of those beaded curtain strands like ummmm well ummm it went in the crack if you know what I mean. So...when he stood up it was stuck in his bum crack!!!! I was laughing so hard I almost fell off the bed, and he kept yelling at me to SHUT UP, IT WAS NOT STUCK.

I told him OMG I am so blogging about this!!! His words were OH FUCK!!!!

Yeah that's my giant. hahahahaha

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Special K said...

Now we know what was crying for help! It's a hippie stuck up in there with his beads! You should of pulled girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

*clears my throat* is that the story of how anal beads were invented?

ROFLMAO

CrystalChick said...

LOL OMG that's so funny!
I think hubs is always wondering what I might blog about. He knows I've put half-nekkid pics of him up before....
Yesterday, for some strange reason he was walking around ... you guessed it... nekkid. And actually walks out onto the porch. I'm like WTF dude, we don't have any curtains on the windows. And I really don't need my lady neighbors to be outside while he's on display. Jeez.

It's funny as hell when he's parading round before his shower sometimes and one of the dogs comes running. He has to cover all sorts of things with his hands and run for the bathroom. You know how dogs like to ball lick. LOL

Libby said...

oh, shit, burfica!! i'm sitting here dyin' laughing...yes, gigantor, i'm laughing at the hilarious mental picture your wife painted for everybody!!

MomThatsNuts said...

Well you know once you hit a certian age that BEADS are attracted to your butt....plus if that butt is calling out for help, the beads MUST go....plus theres static electricity in all that bending and walking. sheesh