CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

February 3rd


Today on February 3rd. Lets see what happened today.

--Gigantor's actual birthday was today.
--He's 38
--I got up early with the Kiddo instead of sleeping in
--I would have rather slept in
--our friend D came over and visited with me for a couple hours
--Foxy jumped up on me when I wasn't expecting it and she scratched me all up as she fell off.
--I trimmed Foxys nails
--I found out I don't like pizza bites/rolls/pocket thingies
--I like totino's frozen pizza's
--can't stand the pizza bites
--The salad I had for lunch had a soggy mushroom in it
--I didn't find out till it was in my mouth
--I couldn't finish my salad
--We watched Tropic Thunder tonight
--I was not thrilled
--Nor did I laugh very much
--I did 75 butterflies yesterday
--I don't have weights or a machine, but did the movements tensing my muscles as I did
--75 butterflies at the first go is way to many
--my arms, chest and back are very sore
--I've upped my leg step exercises to 30 on each foot
--Few more days I will up the leg press thingies to 6 instead of 5.
--My son is not only learning Taekwondo but he is now in classes for Kuntao and Silat
--D teaches those classes
--Kiddo is doing really good. Silat and Kuntao are a very much more agressive and dangerous form of fighting
--We know with Kiddo's gentle nature that he would not use them for wrong
--D thinks Kiddo will be good enough to be an instructor if he keeps up with it
--D has been doing all this for 20 plus years
--Silat is pronounced sea lot It's Indonesian fighting

On that note I'm gonna go shower and cuddle with my honey.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!

9 comments:

Libby said...

woohoo, burfica!! such a GREAT job on keeping up on the exercises!! i knew you had that ol' i WILL do it!! in you! you go, girl!

Special K said...

(putting on my cheerleading outfit as promised)
YAY YAH RAH! Go Burfi--um--CAH!!
Seriously proud of you girl! You can do it!
And WTG kiddo!!!!!!!!!!

Alekx said...

Ummmmm I'm very proud of you. But 75...silly woman and you know better
Now go drink some water.

Sent Gigantor a text. With that stupid fatality yesterday I forgot to call. Will call him later.

Dorko said...

1.Well now, Happy Birthday Gigantor!
(Here's a big gigantor virtual hug!)
2.Sleeping in ROCKs - but I get so much more done in a day when I get up early... 75 butterflies, a?
3.Foxy was asking for it!
;-)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

^5's you! WTG!! You can do it yes you can!!!

Happy birthday Gigantor!!!

Vanessa said...

You are BRAVE for trimming nails! I need welders gloves to attempt that around here!

Muhd Imran said...

Wow! This is the first time I got to know that people there have Silat classes.

It's the Malay form of Martial Art many Malay youngsters take up for health and self-defence here.

Didn't know such thing reached all the way there. Interesting!

Keep exercising, it is always good for the joints and flexibility.

Have a great week.

Burfica said...

Libby--every day, just plug away.

K--can I have a pic of you in your cheerleader outfit??

alekx--he was going to call you at 10:30 our time last night I told him, ummm no.

dorko--good to hear from you girlie, and yes she was asking for it.

Miranda--I'm trying!!

vanessa--I need someone to hold her, but I can trim them, then I have an electric file thing that takes them a bit shorter, and smooths them out.

Imran--their teacher learned it when he lived in Hawaii. I guess the teacher he learned it from is one of the top. Looks and sounds very cool though. Kiddo loves it.

Jules said...

Great job Estee!! Don't try too much at first, because the pain of over stressing your muscles will waylay you wanting to do it again. It took years to ut the weight on, it'll take a long time of steady work to get it off. But you can do this, Hon... you CAN and WILL!