CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lazy ass weekend


We had a lazy ass weekend. We didn't do shit. How was you all's weekend???

Friday, Gigantor and I were gonna do a few things together, but Captain Daddy showed up and stayed till evening.

Saturday we had a few plans too, but again, Captain Daddy showed up. Stayed most the day. So much for going to go do anything for valentines. Not that we were planning alot. But we were gonna go deliver avon and go for a drive. We ended up not doing either.

Sunday...You guessed it. Captain Daddy showed up. We just watched some tapes we had recorded.

Monday, Gigantor and kiddo had it off. We were gonna do a couple things, but for the most part be pretty much lazy again. And Captain Daddy showed up. Right about lunch time. He had Gigantor go help him out with some stuff, then he came back over here. Left at almost 5.

So...we didn't do crap for the weekend, what did you all do???

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!

11 comments:

mandy said...

We had a lazy weekend as well. I only got out of my pj's long enough to take a shower on Sat. and Sun. and then got right back in them!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Sweet nothing all day Sat & Sun. I discovered Yahtzee on Pogo...lol need I say more? Monday I felt guilty, and over killed on laundry, cleaning, baking, vacuming......etc...dayum I need another 3 days off.

Special K said...

We had a busy weekend so I am gonna take the week off. Heh.

Libby said...

burfica, you did a WHOLE lot more than me!! well, i petted truman...

Christine said...

I love you to death girlfriend but don't you think it is time to handle the invasion of your house every weekend? Want me to send my cousin Vito over?

cookie monster said...

I love those lazy arsed weekends. In fact i just love being lazy full stop!


p.s., check your email, i sent you something...

~SugarBear~ said...

A lazy weekend once in awhile does a body good!

Crystal said...

I did a buttload of laundry . . . it's not nearly as much fun as it sounds. Went grocery shopping Saturday night. Yeah, I'm living the good life. :D

Jimmy said...

xoxoxo
for old times sake

its me Saby

Burfica said...

mj--I didn't stay in pajama's but I waiting on the shower. hahahaha

miranda--OOoOo I love yahtzee on pogo and in real life

K--sounds good, I guess I am too.

Libby--yeah I slept on the couch and let the dog sleep on me. hahahaha

chirstine--I might take you up on that this weekend, looks like he's gonna be over again.

cookie--snail mail or e-mail??

sugar bear--yes it does, but it's hell on getting your motivation back the next week

crystal--ever since I got married and had a kid, we do laundry every fricken day almost

jimmy--saby!!! long time no see!!!

cookie monster said...

E-mail.