CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

The house of sick and ewwwww

Oh man I'm sick. Sickity sick sick sick.

My son had a stuffy nose all week. Like an allergy attack that tried to move into something else. I kept him doped up on dayquil and still sent him to school.

Thursday Captain Daddy said he felt about the same way Kiddo did. Friday Daddy came over and he sounded horrid. I got up and it felt like I might be catching something.

Saturday I woke up feeling sick and even Gigantor didn't feel well, all stuffed and icky.

Sunday was torture, I am sure I have another sinus infection. Gigantor was still icky. By Sunday night he was almost over it.

Me....no still there. I could go to the urgent care today or tomorrow and get some antibiotics. But I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday and I would really hate to pay for two doctors visits. So...I think I'm gonna be miserable and ride it out till Wednesday night when I have my appointment.

Wish me luck and wish me the very slim chance I can kick it out of my symptom without antibiotics. uggghhh

Hope you all had a good weekend and have a great Monday.

13 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh man, that sucks. I hope you guys are feeling better. Sends you a big basket, of Chicken soup, Echinacea, Vitamin C, Hot toddys, a big fluffy pillow, and a warm blanket.

Take care of yourselves.

Olly said...

Got the same thing going on at my house, too. Can't take a day off though when you work from home. Just hoping the phone doesn't ring so our customer don't have to listen to me hacking!

Special K said...

2 words. Netti Pot! Will change your life, promise! You can't beat the relief and it is natural and healthy! Try it!

Alekx said...

K is a netti Pot anything like a chamber pot.
Is she supose to drink the pee?
Enquiring minds wanna know

CrystalChick said...

Well you've been around to my place, so you know we're all sick sickety sick here too. We had the virus though. Bleh.
I have had sinus infections before too and sometimes they are just as bad. I try something natural first, like essential oils and nasal drops, etc. but sometimes the strong meds are necessary.

Feel better very soon!!!

Ooh, and I have heard about Netti Pots being very good! Do you have a health food type store nearby, might be able to get one there??

Burfica said...

Miranda--I'll take them all.

Olly--Oh I know I need to make some calls for orders and I don't want too.

K--is that the same thing as a "nose bidee"?? I don't have one.

alekx--the medicine taste bad enough

crystal--our only health food store closed down last year. Don't have one for 150 miles away or more.

Special K said...

Alekx has me snortin! Hey I am all for the entertainment value of that if your sister is!!!! HEE!!!

Burf--you can google there are homemade "recipes" it is just non idoized salt water, warm and it is a cool party trick once you get it down, in one nostril, pours out the other, TADAH! The relief is wonderful, I will never use nosespray again!

Biddie said...

Feel better soon, my friend :)

Libby said...

burf, i think i am your & alekx's long lost sister! i, too, thought "chamber pot" at first!
Oh, good Lord...and i scroll down, and my word veri is 'hotromp'! ...alas, only a distant memory...

Muhd Imran said...

Terribly sorry that you guys are all sick.

Flu is so contagious, no matter what precautions you take, you'll catch it for sure when one brings it back home.

Do take care while riding this off. Hope you all will recover soon.

captain corky said...

That sucks. I hope your starting to feel a little better.

butterfly's said...

Me so sorry that you are feeling bad. GET BETTER!!!!! thats an order woman. love you. hugs

A Spot of T said...

Hope you're feeling much better by the time I get my sorry tush over here to catch up on reading!! Tis the season and it seems everyone I know is coming down with something. blah