CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

300 ROCKED!!!!

On Friday we went to the 5 o clock movie and seen 300. Oh my goodness that movie so rocked!!! Like right after we saw it I was ready to see it again!! The boys, Kiddo and Big J, liked it so much, they talked about it the rest of the night and the next day!! I am definatly going to buy that movie when it come out on DVD.

In other news I pulled something in my back. My lower back hurts really really bad. And the flippin chiropractor is gone over spring break!!! The ass!!! So...I'm living off of ibuprophen and a hot pad. Last time I let it go, I ended up not walking and having to call him to my house. I'm praying it doesn't get that bad.

We worked our tails off all weekend. Gigantor took the boys out for a hike and shooting off rockets on Saturday morning. When he got home, we ate something and went outside. Started pulling weeds, and cleaning the yard and porch. Sweeping off about 3 inches worth of sand off the porch. Then we leveled out the whole yard. Stupid dogs dig huge foxholes in it. And I let the boys arrange all my ceramic yard animals and some big pots.

Yesterday, we did mountains of laundry, and swept the floors, and went back outside to work on some more weeds, and Gigantor cleaned up a bunch of old wood and hoses that we had behind the shed. He took put it all in his truck so he can dump it today. We also planted some seed balls that's supposed to make flowers for a butterfly garden and hummingbird garden. Then we scattered some grass seed. See if the dogs can leave it alone long enough to let it grow.

Well...I'm off to get the hotpad. Have a good Monday everyone!!!

8 comments:

none said...

That sounds like a lot of work...stuff I need to start doing. no wonder your back hurts.

Get better soon, a pillow under the butt helps with the pain when laying down

Burfica said...

hammer--ty hun. Yeah we are getting out place all nice, then working on my mom's old place (property) which is now mine, to get it ready to move our place up there. LOL

Phoenix5 said...

Wow, you just don't know how to take it easy, do you? LOL

Here' hoping your chiro gets back soon! (no pun intended)

Take it easy this week Burf!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yeah I got to, if I don't, I'm gonna be really laid up.

Sugar said...

OMG no wonder your back is playing up...I felt out of breath and grouchy just reading about your weekend...put your feet up darlin xx

Burfica said...

sugar---yup gives me an excuse to be a couch potato, cuz sitting on the couch makes it feel better. hehehehe

Dorko said...

Argh!
You've planted stuff!
I so gotta hankerin'...

but... I got nothin' but school school school right now - how immediately cruel is that?
lol...

Burfica said...

dorko---yeah, planted and now we have a cold spell. ugggghhhh