CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Mayonnaise Sandwich

Yup that's what I'm having for breakfast. Not really mayonnaise though. But miracle whip, between two pieces of bread. I know I know not a very good breakfast.

I didn't do good at all reading or keeping up with blogs last week. We were dinking around for spring break all week. Nothing exciting though.

We re arranged the Kiddo's bedroom over the weekend. It's much more open and clean looking now. Now he is just driving me nuts coming out all hours of the night, saying he isn't comfortable yet. Which after the 3rd or 4th time he's up, I end up yelling, that I'm not gonna change his room back in the middle of the night to to just deal with it and go to sleep.

Kiddo got up and got dressed for school at 2:00 a.m. this morning!!!! He was sure it was time to get up. So...then we gotta make sure he gets back in bed, then it takes him forever to fall back asleep. grrrrrrrrrrrr Makes for a grumpy day.

I have a nail appointment today (as long as she can make it in time). And the Kiddo and Gigantor have taekwondo today.

Tomorrow is a half day of school, and we have parent teacher conferences tomorrow. And a friend from out of town is supposed to come visit.

Thursday is a half day also. I'm sure there will be tons more to do during the week. Looks like we are going to have very busy hectic weeks till 2 weeks after Easter.

Okay I'm off to finish my sandwich and have some coffee. Happy Monday all!!!

6 comments:

none said...

We did the conferences last week. I was so worried that I was going to forget to pick them up early.

Hope you had a good spring break :)

MomThatsNuts said...

I am hoping to have your afghan in the mail before CHRISTMAS...but ya gotta give me a while. It may be that long!! I am good, but I am slow. OK yeah I am at work.See ya

Burfica said...

Hammer----we had a very lazy spring break. The kid went and played and I had kids over here, but that was bout it.

Mom---yayyyyyyy slow is okay too, and shame on you for being at work. tee heee

melodyann said...

Burf, that is the most disgusting sandwich I can ever imagine. At least add a slice of tomato!!

My oldest is home this week for spring break, but can we do anything? Of course not! The youngest doesn't have spring break till Easter, and she has THREE softball games this week. And practice every other day, including Saturday!! So the kids have decided that it will be fun to take every cent I have left and go see movies with it....

Me, I'm just sittin' around, all dressed up and nowhere to go.....

Sugar said...

God you sound busy!
But then you always do Burf, yeah I've been a bit lax in my reading and blogging, haven't found the time lately....too many soft furnishing catalogue's to drool over for the new house...lol

Burfica said...

Melodyann---that's way funny, We did a big fat NOTHING for spring break. hehehehe

Sugar---Yeah I need to glue my butt down and take a break once in a while. hehehehe