CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updates, and blogs you should be reading

Man what a busy week this week.

Monday--got my nails done, they are blue and pink with decals that make them look like easter eggs.

Tuesday--I had a good friend from out of town visit for a while. I took care of some crap for Captain Daddy. Picked Kiddo up cuz it was a half day, and we went to our parent teacher conference. Yes...yes...Kiddo is still getting all A's!!!! I'm so proud and excited for him.

Well I just wanted to mention some blogs that I read, and know and think more you should be reading. hehehehe So...hey...come on click on them, go read, leave a comment. Let people know they are not alone here in blog land. Of course there is always Dorko
I've known Dorko for a while now, since I was like, I dunno. 12 years old or so. She's a good person. Check her out.
Then...most of you lost her cuz she had to move, but there is Mom that's Nuts
She is as nutty as ever even if she had to leave her old blog sight, cuz of stupid blogger.

Here is a couple new one's, they are both friends I made in the past year, and both from Canada. But not only do they blog, but we all play in pogo together. Me, Alekx and them are all snark sisters on there I guess. hehhehee So go check out
Canadian Flake And check out Zippie Give them a nice friendly blogger hello, and give them snark and crap, they can take it. heheheh

Just wanted to update you all. We have a wedding this Saturday. Gigantors niece. And next week we have to go out of town one of the days, and get ready for Easter (guess inlaws are coming over) The week after we have appointments and meetings for special classes with Kiddo at school. I'm hoping the week after that it slows down around here. hehehehe.

Have a good hump day all!!!

4 comments:

none said...

I'm skipping getting my nails doen this year ;)

Thanks for the links I'll check them out.

Burfica said...

hammer----awww no easter eggs on your piggies???? lmao

Rhiannon said...

Sounds like your a busy lady...take a deep breath and enjoy the Spring air!..:)

BLessings,l

Rhi

Dorko said...

Hey Burfica! Thanks for the "plug" =)
I'm so busy these days trying to pull my portfolio together! Only 4 weeks left till I have to hang the show... NOT knowing if I'm going to make it ...or not!
Take care girlie!