CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ejection Seats

Soooo....after Gigantors little flight through the desert. He goes into the Kawasaki store yesterday, and slams his helmet on the counter. (the owners are good people we get along with well) And he demands in his giant voice I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Kawasaki Owner-- A refund, for what?
Gigantor--FOR THAT SILLY ASS BIKE YOU SOLD ME!!
K.O.--Oh my gosh, why, what's wrong with it.
G--SOME DUMB ASS INSTALLED AN EJECTION SEAT WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!

Owner proceeds to fall out of his chair laughing his butt off. Tells Gigantor that all 4 wheelers come standard with that feature, even his. hehehe

Gigantor has to go to a mandatory driving course, for work, out of town on Saturday. He will be gone all day. Saturday if field day for the kiddo's hunter safety course. I just thought I had to take Kiddo, and some lunch out. (captain daddy is coming along) But I find out (purely by accidently over hearing a conversation) That Kiddo is supposed to dress a certain way, and take his gun. I swear to god, I wish that man would have hit his head in the superman imitation. Maybe it would have knocked some sense into him.

On a side note, we watched a couple movies tonight. The Invincible Iron Man---it was cute, good one for the Kiddo. And The Protector with Tony Jaa--That was a pretty good move. 1. yummaliscious guy in it. 2. Lots of action. 3. Very skilled, kick ass martial arts 4. And not to bad of a story line.

Okay I'm going to go cough on someone. Have a good Friday all!!

10 comments:

Canadian flake said...

omg what a total smartass that gigantor is...guess fica has rubbed off on him...lmao. Maybe you should have told him to do a spiderman imitation instead of superman...didn't ya know that the plant he destroyed has kryptonite inside it??? At least the worst that can happen to spiderman is he gets caught in his own web (or Fica's)...lmaoooooooooooooo

Burfica said...

Flake--if he was spiderman, he would never get anywhere, he would be tangled all the dang time. Cuz he's just that darn graceful. hehehe

Burfica said...

Opie--yeah I LOL @ him all the time. hehehehe But I wanna share, so I'm gonna keep coughing all over my computer. hehehehe

Alekx said...

LOL I was gonna say the exact same thing about gigantor not being able to be spiderman cuz he'd be tangled up.
to funny

Burfica said...

Alekx---pitiful aint it??

Steven said...

I want to see the Protector so much that I snuck it into my netflix queue without my wife noticing. ;)

Steve~

Burfica said...

Steven--I wanted to see it just as much as the hubby did. hehehe

Ryan said...

So while your incharge of 'flying' the household objects.... gigantor is the guy that flys the larger, unwinged objects outside?

Burfica said...

ryan---yeah like himself. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

LMAO oh I would love to feel bad for gigantor, but I dont. AND I dont feel bad about your snow either, it snowed in PHOENIX I know cuz I was there...yeah what opie said keep those germs to yourself...she's touching me..am not, ARE TOO.....ewwwww

mom