CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Humpity Hump Day

I haven't posted in a few days, cuz not much to say. Been pretty boring.

Paid bills, grilled steaks, delivered avon, coughed into next week, watched a couple netflix movies. Not much.

Tonight we went to Kiddo's Hunter Safety graduation. He got a special gift for having 100% attendance and being top scores on field day and his final exam. He got a gun club membership for a year. Gives us access to the gun range and discounts at the bait/tackle/gun/ammo store. hehehehe

Gigantor got signed up so he could become an instructor next year.

Tomorrow, not much on the agenda but to make some pasghetti. Then the kid is out of school on Friday. They said the teachers are taking a "Personal day" Whatever. hehehehe

I think I'm gonna take the family to the movie Friday evening. To go see Bridge to Tarabithia.

Okay well it's like midnight and I feel like collapsing. So...happy humping all.

10 comments:

none said...

A membership and access to the range? What a sweet deal! That runs about $125 around here for the dumpy place.

Burfica said...

Hammer---we have one of the best outdoor ranges in all of Arizona (so all the authorities say) and it only cost 35 bucks a year. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

lol if it is cheap that is cause they want you to go out and kill some of the armadillo...snakes ...and whatever vermon you have around...just remember that no matter how tempting it is you do NOT have a license to kill Gigantors...roflmaoooooo

Burfica said...

Flake--I know that just sucks, no open season on Gigantors. hehehehe I don't wanna kill him but maybe stripping him and tying him to the hood of the truck to drive around would be justice. hehehe

John Poole said...

I hope your humping was as happy as mine...

Burfica said...

John--no the dang hubby slept, and wouldn't wake up. *sigh*

Mia said...

Humping? why do they call it hump day when most ppl get laid on the weekend? lol ok most...not all....sighs...yeah and not me .

Burfica said...

Miranda----*sigh* me either. lmao

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burf! Let me know how you like Bridge to Tarabithia! My girls want to see it too!

As for Hump Day, I hate to inform you all that it has nothing to do with the fun type of humping but has to do with being over the "hump" of the week.. I know, boooooring! LOL! How I wish it were otherwise! LOL!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---yes I wish it was the other way too. hehehe