CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nothing

OMG how much more boring can I be?? I have nothing. Spring break is happening, and nothing exciting. Took the kid to play at a friends.
Had lunch with Captain Daddy.
Still babying my back.
Another gerbil died.

Nothing, I really have nothing.

Although my dream about deadly snakes living under my house and coming out and striking at me all the time was rather disturbing. I woke up with my heart beating a million miles a minute.

But...still...nothing.

Have a good rest of the week if I still have nothing.

10 comments:

melodyann said...

Hi, Burf, just wanted to let you know I'm gonna try it again. hahaha

Burfica said...

melody-----------yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Phoenix5 said...

Nothing..... sounds like my week so far..... ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---hey a nap does sound good. lol

Laurie said...

I'm always boring. So don't feel bad :)

Burfica said...

laurie--sometimes I'm always boring, and some days I wish I was boring. LOL

Dorko said...

You go full tilt all the time...
quiet minutes can be a good thing, Burfica. ;-)

Burfica said...

dorko---yes they can be.

Unknown said...

Nothing is good most times..it gives one time to reflect from deep inside..even when you don't think nothing is going on..you're always something..and when something is going on..you're "something else"...get it?...lol..have a great weekend Burfy..you and the family!

Op~

Sugar said...

'spring break'? isn't that supposed to mean you do nothing???
As in 'have a break' !!!