CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Fun With Names

I found this one Julie's blog at Vivid Intellect. Thought I would try it.

YOUR REAL NAME: Burfica (you all know I don't give out my name online)

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (1st 4 letters + izzle): Burizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color + fave animal): Green Horse

SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name + childhood street): Ann Turquoise

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Halstcup

YOUR SUPER HERO NAME (2nd fave color + fave drink): Blue Iced Tea

YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name + 3rd letter of your last name + any letter of your middle name + 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name + 3rd letter of your dad's middle name + 1st letter of a siblings first name + last letter of your mom's middle name): Tlaulme

YOUR GOTH NAME (black + name of one of your pets): Black Dribbles

YOUR AMERICAN IDOL NAME (fave car + fave seafood): Viper Shrimp

NAME OF YOUR DREAM BAND (name of computer + printer): since my comp is made by my brother in law, I guess it's either Home Made Epson or we could do Mut Epson.

MOVIE STAR NAME (siblings middle name + mother in laws maiden name): Elaine Straub

YOUR ALTER EGO NAME (name of one of your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Droopy Jordache

YOUR LAWYER NAME (fave actors last name + fave hard liquor): Dooby Doo Malibu

YOUR HIP HOPE NAME (fave candy + fave fruit): Toffee Fay Pomegranite

That was fun. Feel free to do it if you like. I would love to see some of your answers.

Have a good Friday all!!!


13 comments:

none said...

That's pretty clever!

Burfica said...

Hammer--- I thought it was fun.

cookie monster said...

ok ill take up that challenge.


when i get back fomr the market that is

Burfica said...

cookie----yayyyyyyyyy can't wait.

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burf! I finally was able to get back into my blog! I posted a long rambling post there and fis=nished it off with your "name game" Go check it out! ;-)

Phoenix5 said...

clumsy fingers + sore brain + being in a rush = silly typos! LMAO!

Burfica said...

Phoenix----lmao I'll go check it out.

Steven said...

Black Dribbles, huh? ;)

Steve~

Burfica said...

Steve---yeah that can be cool or disgusting I guess. LOL

Canadian flake said...

ok I thought this was funny so here are a few of mine....

detective name is Blue Kitty (sounds more like the name of a stripper..lmao)

star wars name Owedaell which would fit right in with my trekkie nature..lmaooooo

Super hero name is Purple fruitopia..hmmmmmmm not even gonna TOUCH that but what can ya do when Wonder woman is already taken...

Iraqi name is awllwne...guess that is muslim for smartass??? LOL.

Goth name is black boots...boring I know.

alter ego name is Buster Levis...again boring but what can ya do? lmao

Burfica said...

Flake---purple frutopia??? lmfaoooooooooooo *points and laughs*

Anonymous said...

Love the soap opera name. It's perfect.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I thought I was going to sleep, but who am I kidding. I'll probably post this on my blog, but here's your preview

YOUR REAL NAME: Kate

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color + fave animal): Blue Ardvark

SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name + childhood street): Elania St. Andrews

YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name + 3rd letter of your last name + any letter of your middle name + 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name + 3rd letter of your dad's middle name + 1st letter of a siblings first name + last letter of your mom's middle name): Aalaiee

YOUR GOTH NAME (black + name of one of your pets): Black Isa

NAME OF YOUR DREAM BAND (name of computer + printer): iMac Epson (or since my printer never works iMac Crap but Hubbie wouldn't like that one!)

MOVIE STAR NAME (siblings middle name + mother in laws maiden name): Colleen Mitchell

The others require too much thought for me right now