CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 09, 2005

Busy Days

Oh my gosh it's been busy today. It's 9 at night and it's the first time I've had to sit down and not be run run run.

After dropping kiddo off this morning. I went to the chiropractor and got my foot taped and he worked on my wrist and elbow (the ones I injured over the summer). Then I went and had my nails done for Christmas. I now have snowflakes, packages, wreaths, tree's, reindeer, and santa's on my nails. Got done with that at almost 1 and picked me and Gigantor up some lunch. Came home, inhaled lunch and went through some paperwork. Took off to the bank, then to get kiddo, then home again. Wrapped the present for the avon party, did my hair, put makeup on, did up all the raffle tickets I had, cut the brownies, made the food wraps, put jewelry on, and in amongst all this I helped kiddo with homework. We took off, and deposited Kiddo at a friends for the evening, then Gigantor helped me cary stuff into the Avon meeting. Did the meeting then went and found Gigantor. He went to deliver one of my avon orders, the post office, Safeway, and then Bashas. Found him and we came home and unloaded groceries. Now he is enjoying a nice hot cup of Thera-Flu, and we both are thinking about having cold cereal for dinner. I know I know the Avon party was a pot luck. Well one person brought rolls, the main lady cold ham, and one lady brought enough of a potato dish for about 4 people. And then my wraps and brownies, that was the only food there, and no drinks. grrrrrrrrrrr I hate that crap. So...we are gonna munch on something.

OOoOOO and my sneakiness came back to bite me in the ass. All these Christmas parties we go to say a gift not over 10 dollars. Well...in a small town that leaves you limited. So...last week at the fire dept party. We got these two cheesy tin candle holders that have the thing cut out, so you can see light through it. It was a reindeer one. Although I collect reindeer, I didn't not really want these. Yet they were brand new. So...the avon party said gift for no more than 10 dollars. So...me in all my wisdom. I wrapped these two reindeer,tin cut out, candle holders. Yay me. Well...guess what I got for a gift??? A cheesy Christmas tree, tin cut out, candle holder. lmfaoooooooo That's where life comes around and bites you in the butt, and laughs the entire time. I came home and showed Gigantor and we started cracking up. Well...the district manager gave us all a gift also. Guess what it was?? A cheesy Snowman, tin cut out, candle holder. OMGGGGGGGGGG I got bit in the ass twice!!! That is so funny, I might have peed a little. (although I don't know if that's from the laughter or not)

Tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day as well, but instead of drone on and on, I will tell you about it later.

Have a good weekend everyone. And be careful re-gifting this season. hehehehehe

6 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Hmmm... sounds like a serious lack of originality in your town! LMAO! Too funny! I hope you're gonna take the day off tomorrow! Relax! It's the WEEKEND!

Alekx said...

Try pulling what I did regifting...I accidently gave back a gift that, this particular person had given to me 2 week earlier at another party.
ughhh

ThreeOliveMartini said...

laughing at Alekx.. only you girl!

at least when i regift.. i save it at least a year.. so it looks like it might be something new LOL..

Dorko said...

Christmas last year @ the church we did pot luck and 'white elephant' exchanges. I've decided I rather like the white elephant groove for Christmas (whatevergroupyouareaffiliatedwith) Parties. You don't buy anything - you get to get rid of something. you already have, but no longer care to have, at home! They put a twist in it, too... upon opening your gift, you could keep it - or you could force a trade off with someone else! The only rule there was that once a gift had gone 3 trades it became exempt from any further poaching. FUN, FUN, FUN - we all laughed, laughed, laughed!!!
Doh!
Back to books!
(Thanks for the smiles, Burfica!)

Unknown said...

Ba, Humbug!

Azathoth100 said...

Hehehehe. Good thing I don't know your address or I'd send you a Cheesy Raindeer tin cut out candle holder.

Ok, maybe it's just me but your word verification thing today reads:
enormquif