CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The House of Vomit and Congestion

That would be my house. Kiddo was up Sunday night with real bad vomiting. He was okay Monday morning. I'm thinking it was something with his dinner that didn't set well. He munched on tortilla chips then had scrambled eggs with cheese, covered in syrup. So....that's probably what did it.

Gigantor was feeling icky all day Sunday, so he didn't do shit he said he would do. Sunday night he was up all night not breathing and coughing, and the shit head kept me up. He stayed home yesterday and went to the doctor. Got 97 bucks worth of medicine. Decongestants, nasal spray and antibiotics.

Needless to say I got virtually no sleep on Sunday night. Boy and men are such babies when they are sick. I swear to God you guys. BUCK UP Good grief.

Can I just say brrrrrrrrrr fucking brrrrrrrrrrrrr Dam it's cold. And we have no clouds and sometimes that seems more bitter cold. It's been in the low low teens at night and only getting in the 20's during the day. I know alot of you have it colder where you are, but try living in 118 degree weather most the year, then go to low teens. My finger tips have fallen off from being so cold.

I got invited to a ladies (church) christmas party tonight, they are having homemade soup and bread. I don't think I'm gonna go. I know most the ladies that will be there, and they are all taking someone with them. (invite a friend kind of party) and the two people I invited couldn't go. And I sooo sooo sooo don't want to go in there alone, end up sitting alone, and be all alone dammit. That's not my idea of fun. So...yes for the first time in a long time I'm gonna be a scrooge and stay home with sniffling whining boys.

I have an avon pot luck christmas party on Friday. I still have no idea what to make for my side dish. I'm taking brownies for a desert. But no clue on the side dish. I don't want to have to go buy a bunch of ingredients, and I got shit on hand. hehehehe I would like to do something in the crock pot and keep it warm. But I have no recipe's for side dishes in the crock pot. Any ideas???? hmmmmmm anything????

Okay I'm gonna go try to be snarky and comment on all your blogs.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

6 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

UGH! I am sooo glad I am not living where you are! The temp here is hovering around the 30 mark... which is cold enough for me! (Environment Canada says it's gonna get a LOT colder before the year is out... WHAAAA!)

Oh yeah, tell the giant baby next time he wants to stay up coughing and sniffling to go do it in the livingroom and let you sleep! ;-)

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mia said...

Lol...sorry had to re check that its -14c/7f here right now, much warmer than yesterday...lol.

Yeah mean are generally babies when they're sick, I think its got something to do with an extra chromazone or something. lol

Azathoth100 said...

I'll agree with Pitch Black, last time I went near a church there were 2 lightning strikes nearby, I think someone was warning me. Yes men can be babies when sick, I think it's the whole wanting mommy to comfort them thing. I already stated my position on this on my blog, I like to be just left alone. Hope everyone gets better, so you can get some sleep and be at your snarky best.

Dorko said...

I got a stove top stuffing cheesy chickeny recipe for crock pot fare... it was really good and could be either a main or a side.
I still say some little smokies and some BBQ sauce is as easy as it gets....
I'll look at my crock pot recipe stash for you.
Great timing to bow out of the church deal - 2 sick men at home trumps the Church ladies' Christmas pot-luck all to pieces.
I'm guessing you need to make your decision for Friday by humpday - no?
=)

Kerry M. Conway said...

*big hugs* hello darling! i hope everyone gets better soon!!!! tis the season for the flu and cold.