CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Year in Review

I'm taking this idea from Tim's blog. He went back and put the first sentence to his first post of each month of the year.

January--Thank you everybody for all your nice comments about my tatoo's and my boobies (what else can be said about this) hehehe

February--I have nothing of interest to talk about today. (that's when I was packing my mom up to move) ( I think the words "boredom coma" were in that post)

March--Woke up in a good mood, but everything everyone did made you yell? (I was cranky that day I guess)

April--Man my Dogs are in so much trouble today. (they had raided Kiddo's easter basket and killed his chocolate bunny)

May--So kiddo and his friend J got to go to the carnival this weekend. (this was the story of how he beat that old ladies ass with the squeekie hammer....squeak squeak squeak)

June--Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Well we made it. We are in Texas. Man, three states, two sunburns, one dinosaur museum, one shitty ass service motel, 5 fast food joints, two slaughter houses, one herd of antelope, multiple cows, horses, and squished armadillos and raccoons later. We are finally here. (okay the first paragraph was much better than just the first sentence)

July--31 days.... that's the magic number. Apparently 31 days is how long a little 9 year old boy can handle being away from his daddy and his home. (my babies melt down)

August--I'm home!!!!! ( you think I was excited to be home??)

September--I just thought everyone could use a good laugh. (my neighborhood hazard post)

October--Well Saturday we went up to the mountain to go pinon picking. (the title of that post was "pinons and flaming crotches" )

November--Well trick or treating was a success. ( I think I still have halloween candy)

December--Thank God that is over. All the political bullshit of the city fire dept crammed into one room, with the pretense of being a Christmas party. (self explanatory)

I just wanna wish you all a very happy and safe New Years!!! Please don't do anything stupid. I won't post for a couple days. Captain daddy has to leave on Monday and I will be cramming as much daddy daughter things in as I can. I always hate to see him leave. I want him to stay forever.

Anywhooo....HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

9 comments:

Dorko said...

Hum. Interesting... maybe I'll try this too... ;)
Happy New Year - Burfica!

Mia said...

smiles hey I like that. Have a great New Years *HUGS*

Mia said...

smiles hey I like that. Have a great New Years *HUGS*

RQ Whitaker said...

Feliz Ano Nueve!! Look I'm pretending to know another language and sounding awkward but still maintaining an air of pretense! Happy New Year!

Julie said...

That's kinda fun isn't it?? I hope you had a happy New years eve and that this year is wonderful for you and the family!!
Lots of love and hugs!

The Unknown said...

Hee hee, Happy New Year!
loveftd

Kerry M. Conway said...

hello darling! mauhz and hugsss! i have missed you sooooo.... i am back now. happy new year girl!

Azathoth100 said...

Interesting idea, might have to swpie it myself. So should we start this new year commenting on your boobies again? Seems like a good way to kick off 06.

MomThatsNuts said...

Maybe I will copy this from you...maybe not..lol you wil have to tay tuned...

Mom