CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stupid 2005!!!! I can't wait for you to be over!!! I'm so done with this year!!! All that stuff with mom. Hospitals, nursing home's, hospice, then not. What the hell?? Child breaking glasses 1 month after getting new one's. Child breaking tooth, and me have to get it fixed with no dental insurance. Stupid husbands boss changing insurances again. My fall in Texas. Friends parents dying. Hot water heater exploding. Vehicle breaking down couple times. Needing new tires. grrrrrrrrrr So...this month was going pretty good, and I thought. Whoooohoooo I'm in the free and clear. Christmas than new years, and we are good to go. NOT!!!!!!!!

Walk out to get in the suburban yesterday to go get Kiddo from school. Turn key---click click click, then nothing. CRAP!!! Turn key again. Nope nothing. DOUBLE CRAP!!!! Call Gigantor, he comes home, has to push the suburban out of the driveway, by himself, so he can get his truck in there with the jumper cables. Takes 10 minutes of his truck charging it before I can get it started. He tells me to get Kiddo, and not shut it off till I get home, then try to restart it after I get home, cuz it should be charged again. I'm late getting Kiddo. Way late, and he was worried and a little scared. Come home, shut off burb, turn key. Nothing. Not even the beeeeeeeeppppp of the seat belt alarm. TRIPLE FUDGE DIPPED CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Gigantor was supposed to come home from work, and we finish all our chocolate dipping, and making the goodie plates so we can deliver them tonight. But NoOooOoOoO he had to go up to Napa and get another battery and put the bitch in. Only bright side to all of this, was last time we got a battery we bought a 75 month battery, and it was only 24 months. So....we got it for free. Praise God. hehehee

So....I get my avon order and I get it all unloaded and written up and sacked up, and call the people so I can deliver before Christmas. Then we eat dinner, and get busy making the rest the stuff. Gigantor and I were up till almost 11 finishing making the stuff. Now I have to cut up 6 pans (10lbs or so) of fudge, and work on making the plates, so we can still deliver them tonight.

Oh yeah, and I still haven't done any wrapping. And as the little electronic countdown thing that Kiddo does every morning reminded us. JUST 5 BUNNY HUMPING, BREAK YOUR BACK TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING DONE, DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Okay well maybe I added a few words in there. hehehehe

What are you all doing for Christmas dinner??? I think we are having ham, mashed taters, red eye gravy, poofoo, a veggie mixture (mushrooms, green beans, and adamome (soy beans)), deviled eggs, and rolls. And of course pies. hehehehehe Then on the 28th, Gigantors parents are gonna be in and he is doing a turkey, and wants me to make all the fixings like we did on thanksgiving. Dam, I'm gonna be cooking my ass off. LOL

Okay happy Tuesday everyone. I'm off to bang my head on the wall.

P.S. I have a really funny Christmas story I'm gonna try to post tomorrow or Thursday.

6 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

and a partridge in a pear treeeee!!!

umm not to be trite.. but are you sure it was the battery and not the alternator.. you know that thing that chrages the battery as the car runs?

lol

love you ..

Jim said...

THE YEAR 2005 we had mumbai floods, Katrina, Rita and more

but to me
it was a great year

i met u dis year

HAVE A MERRY X'MAS and a GREAT NEW YEAR

Phoenix5 said...

2005... yep... sucky year... for the most part. Let's hope that 2006 will be better!

So you're having turkey on my Birthday, are you? and not inviting me??? Hmmph! (J/K)

Hope your Christmas is happy!

~SugarBear~ said...

I'm just happy I haven't hit any deer this year! Yippee!!

Now I've probably cursed myself & one will hit me as I'm pulling out of my driveway.

Mia said...

I sure hope that 2006 is a better year.

Try to get some you time in this week....ROFLMAO....lol I said try.Ok is that poofoo that marshmallow jello salad thing?

Alekx said...

Damn train found us both again didn't it
ah well
fuck it is all we can say