CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yup Alive

OH my gosh did my doc call it right or what??? He said I wouldn't even feel better or among the living till maybe Thursday. Monday I was begging to be put in the hospital I felt so bad. Tuesday, my fever was still raging, and I only got out of bed to pee and go get my shot. Yesterday I felt a little better, but still like I was under the wheels of a semi. Today I woke up, and OMG it was like a miracle. I'm not totally better by any means. I still have a cough I can't get rid of, and feel like I have a sinus infection. But no fever, and compared to the other days. You would think I was doing great. I hope I feel even this much better by tomorrow. I still have 4 days of antibiotics to take and two more days of the flu drug. My cough is the worst at night when I'm trying to sleep (and no cough drugs are touching it) but even last night it was better than other nights.

Let me just say, if I don't get busy on some wrapping soon. I'm gonna drown. I have mentioned before, I like to buy lots of little things, and I start buying for everyone in like July or August. I got all the stuff wrapped and mailed off that I had to mail. But I still have Kiddo, Gigantor, Captain Daddy (my dad) Gigantors parents, D, kiddo's teacher, kiddo's reading teacher, and Big J's families to wrap. uggghhhhhh LOL I have so much wrapping to do, and being sick, I'm like panicked that I'm not gonna get it done. Let me give you all a little bit of an idea what I have to do before Christmas.

Friday evening (so Gigantor can help cuz I still sick) Gotta go to walmart, get Christmas plates, decorations for a gingerbread house (for 27 kids to use) stocking stuffers for kiddo's class, gift for his gift exchange, and something to pull Gigantors parents gift all together. (thinking of getting a big bowl, with kitchen towel and potholder, and chilli seasonings, and crock bowls, and little packs of crackers and little things all in there) Saturday, have to clean up this pig sty of a house, it got bad since I was sick. Take Kiddo to a party at 1, go to the grocery store to get the last things for baking, and that evening go to the Parade of Lights after it's dark. Sunday we are gonna be making goodies for holiday plates. Making a bunch of mini loaves and mini muffins (have 6 different bread types) make 4 types of fudge, then gonna chocolate dip some pretzels, vanilla wafers, cherries, and marshmallows. Any ideas what else I could chocolate dip. I would strawberries or other fruit, but those don't keep to well after being dipped.
Monday my Avon order comes in. Tuesday, Kiddo's class is doing their gingerbread houses, and asked for help. I've never made one in my life. If I'm well...I'll go help, if I'm still sick, then I'm gonna bail. Wednesday, we want to have all the plates delivered by then at the latest. Thursday Captain Daddy flies in, and I have to bake for the school party. Friday, I need to hike my ass all the way to the back of the school carrying goodies, and gifts for teachers. Then at 12 go back and hike my ass all the way back there again, and help kiddo out with his goodies, gingerbread house, gift, and semester end stuff. Friday night I'm hoping we can all go Christmas light looking. And Saturday I will be baking pies and cookies for santa, and prep work on all the stuff for dinner on Sunday. Can somebody please tell me when I'm gonna find time to wrap???? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maybe I can sleep wrap or something. heheheheh

Okay enough of a panic attack today. I'm gonna go eat my tangerines and take my medicine. Have a good Thursday everyone.

10 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey , I can come help wrap! Im all done with school!! YAY...I buy big stuff that doesnt need wrapping..lol

Mom

RQ Whitaker said...

I just read the last post. They scrape inside of you??? What vindictive doctor thought of that one?

Glad you're feeling a little better.

Phoenix5 said...

GLad to hear you're feeling a bit better Burf! Antibiotics are wonderful things! I'm just surprised that they only put you on it for 1 week... usually the dose os for two full weeks to ensure that the infection is gone, not just beaten down.

By the way, you may FEEL better, but you are NOT better yet! (Hence the cough) SLOW DOWN!!! Bail on all the school stuff! otherwise you WILL be sick for Christmas!

Advice from someone who KNOWS!

Kerry M. Conway said...

NO more panic attacks!!! I will handle those for all of us!!

I am so glad to find you feeling better doll!!!!

*muahz and hugs*

Azathoth100 said...

Ok deep breath there Bur, no panic attacks allowed or you ruin the season. Let Gigantor help and I'm sure you'll have everything done on time.

Mike said...

Sounds like you're going to be a bit busy! Need some help?

Jim said...

lemme tell u of an encounter i once had with ....

i was all alone at the pub
and she walked in and sidled up to me

'Hi stranger' she said
and i almost choked on my beer

she had worn a blouse dat revealed more than wat it concealed

and my tongue then dropped out of my jaw
and i just cudnt take my eyes offa her front

until i looked down
and i saw wat no man ever saw before (outside the bedroom dat is)

my tongue grew longer
and saby jr almost made a hole in my jeans

b4 i cud make a move
the guy next to me bought her a drink

and i watched as he led her to the dance floor

the dance was not just dirty dancing
it looked as if he was making love to u vertically

by now evrybody in the bar had their tongues hanging out too





SHIT !

i cant go on
i am still kicking my self in the ass for dat lost opportunity

i been visiting dat bar ever since
but she never showed up again

Mia said...

Hope Your feeling better....and dont have a panic attack. In some movies santa drops off presents unwrapped. lol...thats what I always tell myself.

Alekx said...

Ya know if you skipped the tangerines and showers, and sleep you could probably get some wrapping done. Oh yeah you'll have to skip all meals and sex as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey burfica nice to hearfrom you againjust stopping by to say HELLO :-)

Gama.