CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Randomness

1 boy that spent the night last night.
2 boys that fell asleep right away.
3 o'clock when I went to sleep.
4 people going to the Christmas parade this morning.
5 errands ran after parade.
6 half hours Gigantor stalled instead of cleaning up the yard.
7 o'clock when we had dinner.
8 times I was ignored before yelling at people.
9 the time kiddo is supposed to go to bed.
10 the time Gigantor left on an ambulance call.
10:10 the time I struggled kiddo into bed.
11 the time I almost killed him for continually getting up every 2 minutes
12 the time it is now and he's still not asleep
28 times he's been up in the past two hours, telling me he can't sleep. Somebody better come save him, because I'm gonna knock his block off if he doesn't stop it and go to sleep.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

5 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Now that was something different! LOL! As for what to tell you about Kiddo's nocturnal activities, well.. let's just say if I told you what I used to do, the CAS would come down on me sooo hard! Let's just leave it that I established who has control in the house... the PARENTS!

~SugarBear~ said...

Have you tried duct tape on Kiddo? Or maybe just a good dose of Benedryl would work. Hehehe just kidding!

Alekx said...

A sledge hammer would work....
On all of them,
Kiddo
Gigantor
D
Buck
Buster
Dribbles
Bugsy
Yourself
hehehehehe oh wait don't hit yourself in the head you can do that all by yourself walking into cabnits...
Oh wait that's me that does that...
KONK

Mia said...

Lol. I sense a lil hostility.

Dorko said...

R.I.P., kiddo - and may God have mercy on your figgity little soul! Hehehee