CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My Stipples are Nicking out

Holy moley and Holy cow, and Holy shit. It took a drop in temp.

We went to the football game last night, and I made Gigantor sit in the truck since he was so sick. There is this dirt area off of the parking lot that if you have a 4 wheel drive you can pull right up to the fence where the kids play and have a front row seat. I was gonna get out, but Kiddo was great and said. Noooo just sit with daddy I can see you guys. So....we sat in the suburban, while they played. They got their butts stomped. I think they scored 1 touch down. I lost count after the other team got 4 LOL The kids on the other team were huge. Dam 9 and 10 year old steroid users. LOL

I hate getting up in the morning when it's still dark. You all know I am NOT a morning person. So...waking up when it's dark inside and out, is just fricken torture. Kiddo is the same way. It's gotten so bad that I have to have Gigantor leave a light on in the kitchen when he leaves, so it's not as dark when our alarm goes off. So...we get dressed, and Kiddo is eating breakfast, and I go outside to start the burb and get it warm. The sky is all pink cuz the sun had barely gotten up. Now sunrises may be pretty, but again, I'm not a morning girl. I prefer sunsets. So...seeing the pink sky just made me cranky. So...when we are ready we go out and start to school. Enjoying our drive, talking, and being warm. Thinking it's pretty cold, but we were okay. When the stupid ass, moronic radio guy had to come on and tell us exactly how cold it was at 7:50 this morning. (it always seems colder when you know the temp) 18 mother bunny humping degrees!!! IN ARIZONA????? WHAT THE HELL??? That is just not right. *stomping foot in a huff* Let me tell ya after the radio guy said that, my stipples instantly nicked out, and my vortex bra started sucking so hard, that it's not letting nothing in. I think my stipples are gonna stay this way for a few months. hehehehehe

We had corned beef last night, it was soooooo good, hit the spot after being out in the cold hehehehehe

Man I hate periods. Not the little dots, but the monthly icky one's us women get. I got cramps, and headache, and cramps, and bloating, and cramps, and crankiness, and cramps, and fatigue, and cramps, and feeling icky and depressed, and did I mention cramps. Now if I wanted to be really gross I could go into detail, but I decided to be nice this holiday season. (yeah right) hehehehehe

Okay go do something colorful today people!!!!

6 comments:

Alekx said...

so do you have cramps?

Mia said...

lmao....be thankful your not wearing a water bra :P

MP said...

18 in Arizona? WTF????

~SugarBear~ said...

12 lbs of Dove chocolates should cure those cramps & the crabbie mood. :)

Azathoth100 said...

Sorry about the monthly thing, but here's to stipples nicking out! I finally find a reason to like the cold!

Unknown said...

yeah...I know what ya mean...I've been cramping a lot too..cramps, and headache, and cramps, and bloating, and cramps, and crankiness, and cramps, and fatigue, and cramps, and feeling icky and depressed, and did I mention cramps...yeah..that the way I've been...

Op~