CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

99 Questions

I seen this on Phoenix's blog and thought it looked fun. So....lets give it a try.

1. How old will you be in five years? 40
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Kiddo and Gigantor
3. How tall are you? 5'6"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? The end of school and Alekx and house elf coming out for a visit
5. What's the last movie you saw? At the theater--Spider Man 3, at home Night at the Museum
6. Who was the last person you called? Gigantor, to give him a hard time.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Alekx--last night
8. What was the last text message you received? Some kid calling me dirty names, cuz apparently I have the same number a young girl had before me. After I threatened him he apologized and haven't heard from him since.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Nobody, cuz nobody likes me. whaaaaaaa
10. Do you prefer to call or text? call, texting confuses me.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Trying to finish my book, but realizing it was to long and I was to tired.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? They were divorced for about 29 years, before my mom died.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Two Christmas's ago on a web cam, she died 20 days later, in person, 2 summers ago.
14. What color are your eyes? Brown with some green in them.
15. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 a.m. baby and it sucked eggs.
16. What are you wearing right now? Clothes, and some potato salad I spilled on myself.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? The Friendly Beasts.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? At my home, with my family and friends.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? toss up between dentists and inlaws. hehehe
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? australia, and Italy to see where Gigantor was for 4 years.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully still where I am. We shall see, that's to long ahead to plan for.
22. Do you tan or burn? Both
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The booger man.
24. What was the last thing that REALLY made you laugh? Besides myself, it was probably Kiddo or Gigantor.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
26. How big is your bed? King
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Prefer without, but with a young one running around I have a nightshirt.
29. What color are your sheets? Flowers.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 6 for me 2 for Gigantor and Kiddo
31. What is your favorite season? I love them all, but spring is my favorite.
32. What do you like about fall? All the colors, and the break from heat.
33. What do you like about winter? The holidays, and Hot cocoa
34. What do you like about the summer? Playing at the Lake, and having Kiddo home.
35. What do you like about spring? Everything but the bugs.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Arizona all the way baby
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Benson, Page, Sierra Vista, and Page again
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet
39. Are you a social person? ummm sometimes?
40. What was the last thing you ate? Right in the middle of eating my leftover potato salad for breakfast. hehehee
41. What is your favorite restaurant? A little chinese place here called Starlite
42. What is your favorite ice cream? The one I have made at Cold Stone. Chocolate with brownie, dark cherries and macadamia nuts stirred in.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Anything Chocolate
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Pepperoni Pizza soup.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Not fond of Jelly, but Strawberry is my favorite.
46. Do you like Chinese food? Ummmm yeah, duh. lol
47. Do you like coffee? Love it!! gotta have creamer though. hehehe
48. How many glasses of water a day? Don't know how many glasses, drink it by the bottle, about 3 to 4 of them.
49. What do you drink in the morning? Usually coffee, if not then water.
HMM NO 50?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? On hubbies left side
52. Do you know how to play poker? yes but not well I have no poker face, I sorta hop around and bet big when I have a good hand.
53. Do you like to cuddle? More than alot of people, unless I'm sick then I don't want to be touched.
54. Have you ever been to Canada? Nope, some day maybe.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Who knows.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? My son's best friend Big J
59. Do you want kids? Always, wanted more, but blessed with one.
60. Do you speak any other languages? does knowing naughty words count? I can speak very very little german
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? From my surgeries yes, from accidents no.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yeah, blech
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Lake!!! But between the two a pool I guess.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Neither, flying makes me sick. On a buss, or train I like the window.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes, first thing I learned to drive.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? My family, but maybe books.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Not 24 hours, but earrings and ring, most days.
68. What is your favorite TV show? To many to have one favorite.
69. Can you roll your tongue? No and it's embarassing.
NO 70 EITHER
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Does Gigantor count???
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? it says it's called Fantasy
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?Yuppers, and from when I was young too. hehehehe
74. What red object is closest to you right now? a Red pen
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Not when I brush them in the shower.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open, if they are closed it's when the booger man comes.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Are you fricken kidding me??? What kind of dumb ass question is that??? BITE ME SURVEY QUESTION MAKERS!!!
NO 78
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?If I get them at a fast food joint, sweet and sour or honey, if made at home, usually bbq.
80. What is your favorite food? bbq chicken
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, but prefer not to.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? ummm yeah *innocent eye flutter* but only one.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? me or the car?? hehehe and no on the car.
84. What is your usual bedtime? I haven't had a bed time since I was 13. so bleh on you. hehehe I got to bed between 11 and 1, but suffer from insomnia.
85. What was the last book you read? Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funk, and in the middle of Blackstone Chronicles by John Saul.
86. Do you read the newspaper? Just the town weekly paper
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Country Magazine, Kiddo has Ranger Rick and National Geographic Jr. Gigantor has North American Hunter.
89. Do you watch soap operas? I stare at only one, when I have time, don't like any others.
90. Do you dance in the car? No but I sing real loud. Not enough room to dance in the car.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? 93.3 local station, can't get any others here.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Gigantor and Kiddo in one of those old west wanted photo's
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? An Avon order.
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Cinnamon
95. What is your favorite board game? right now, Pirates of the Carribean Life, and I like chess.
SOMEONE ABSCONDED WITH 96 AND 97
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?Mr. Salvator Salvagio (we called him Sal) My choir teacher
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 4 or 5 days and nights.

Well not quite 99, cuz somebody highjacked a few questions. hehehehe

I think that is long enough for one day.

Happy Tuesday all!!!

12 comments:

Alekx said...

You forgot Gigantors playboy subscription unless you let that run out.
LMAO

Burfica said...

alekx--yeah he decided to let that run out. He's old...doesn't excite him as much. lol

Brillig said...

wow! I'm flabbergasted that you could not only answer 99 (or however many it actually turned out to be) questions without getting lame or boring! Brilliant. THis was really fun to read.

Brillig said...

okay, note to self: proofread BEFORE publishing. Haha. What I meant was that you not only answered all the questions, but that they were interesting all the way through. I assume you got that that's what I was trying to say, but... well... I'm kind of anal about this sort of thing. hahaha.

Burfica said...

brillig---I never proofread much and I'm fluent in typonese. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Cool answers Burfica! I enjoyed reading them!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---thanks for the idea!!!

Sugar said...

Wow...it took a while, but great answers hun :)
I guess we all know you now a little more intimately ;) he he

Jules said...

Ummm, brown with green = hazel colored eyes... doesn't it? LOL

Burfica said...

sugar---and your not scared away?? hehehehe

Jules---It was only in the last couple years I learned that was hazel. My mother always told me the greenish blue was hazel, and if you knew my mother then that was drilled in my head forever. So...it's hard to say it now. lol

Mia said...

Hey, whered my comment go? ughs....great list....I did it too.

Sugar Kane said...

Nice answers! I may have to steal your list.