CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Inside Out

That's what happened to Gigantor and I. We turned ourselves inside out.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. Over the weekend, we worked hard up at the other lot, as my last post stated. Well we had grabbed some food from a little fast food mexican place called Alfonso's. We saved the leftovers and Gigantor and I ate it on Sunday.

Monday night/afternoon, I started having the worst stomach pain. Then by 11 that night I started throwing up. By 3 in the morning Gigantor started throwing up. Not just throwing up, but the real violent, rip your insides out, throwing up. Then for about the next 24 hours, we had it coming from both ends, and major stomach pain for 48 hours. We got fricken food poisoning!!! I'm sure of it!!! I'm not eating there again, let me tell ya.

Yesterday Gigantor went back to work, but my stomach was still hurting. Then last night they had a company recognition dinner for his work. For employee's and their spouses. I said I would go, even if I picked at my food, then I would get a to go box. Thankfully I was feeling alot better by then, and I could eat. As long as I ate slow I was okay.

We both are feeling somewhat better today. Thank god!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to go see Spider Man 3. Hope you all have a good Thursday!!! Stay away from Alfonso's leftovers people!!!! lol

11 comments:

none said...

Food poisoning is awful. I read yesterday that 1/3 of Americans get it at least once per year.

Phoenix5 said...

Glad you're feeling better Burf! I've had food poisoning myself, so I know what you were going through - at least you were at home.. I was in Jamaica when I got it the first time! NO FUN AT ALL!

Have a great weekend!

Burfica said...

hammer---I've had it twice, once when I was about 10 and now. It sucks ass.

Phoenix---OMG I would hate to have it on vacation. That was torture, and I didn't feel much better even a couple days after words.

Brillig said...

OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry! Yikes. I'm glad you're feeling better, though. And yeah, I think it's probably a good idea to avoid that restaurant from here on out!

Canadian flake said...

bluckkkkkkk that doesn't sound like much fun at all. Maybe next time you should stick to a burger and fries...nothing beats some good ol American cholesterol..lmaooo.

Unknown said...

Re: "We turned ourselves inside out."
I'll not comment on that...lol...however..I am very glad you guys are feeling better..I've been there with that food poison before..it will make you think you're not gonna make it!

You need to let Alfonso know about that!

Op~

Burfica said...

brillig---yeah I probably won't eat there in forever, but ultimately it might be our faults.

Flake--Man I could go for a big mac right now. hehehehe

Locus--I think it's that we didn't get it refrigerated right away, and then ate the leftovers.

melodyann said...

OH my God, Burf, you got Chicken Death!

Poor, poor thing....

Burfica said...

Melodyann---I think it was dreaded crazy cow death.

Laurie said...

Hope you guys are feeling better! That is just awful!

Mia said...

Ughhs I do hope your feeling better now.