CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

They're out to get me

Do you ever feel that someone is out to get you?? I mean someone close to you?? I'm beginning to have that feeling about my animals. Why do they have to do shit, that just annoys me, and do it only to me??? Nobody else, just me. grrrrrrrr

When I redid my yard, I have all these ceramic yard animals, and I placed them up front. (over the hamster/gerbil/bird garden (where I burry the pets now people)).
I also had put some big pots of flowers up there. I did this because both my dogs dig, and I didn't want them digging there. Of course Dribbles could not see the smarts in not digging there. The little shit squirms her way through the stuff and digs this HUGE 4 foot by 3 foot wide and 3 foot deep hole. My yard animals are covered in dirt, the pots are tipped over. And that dumb ass, shit for brains dog, has taken ever little corpse out, and brought it to me!!!!!!!!!

Now Buster, he has been going insane I think. Every half hour, almost on the dot (sometimes he stretches it to an hour), for the past two weeks. He comes running out of a room, and starts barking, the kind of bark that says "someone is here" And he will not stop barking till you get up and open the door. Which if someone was here, he would run outside. But no..mr. tardohead, turns around and bolts back into another room and lays back down. So...I get up no less than 15 times a day to open the dam door to have him go PHSYCH!!!!

The Cat, Bugsy, has decided to come in and bolt his food down, then come to rub on my legs, to instead, PUKE under my feet. I swear I'm gonna kill em. He also will come in later that night, and start purring and get up by my face as if to apologize, only to put the back leg up over his head and start cleaning his you know what right in my face!!!

Even the gerbil and fish are in on making me insane. The gold fish have been floating belly up. Then I reach in with the net so I can flush them, only to have them dart away. I know they are giggling little fishy bubbles at me. grrrrrr

The gerbil has also been doing it. She's been burying herself and not moving, so I have to go dig in her cage to make sure she's alive. And she buries herself in a new spot every day.

The only one's that aren't out to make me insane is the birds, but give them time, I know they are little plotting shits.

Happy Wednesday all!!!!

11 comments:

Sugar said...

lololol Bless you Burf you can always make me smile. I was with you up until the fish and then I just lost it...HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KEEP SANE IN THAT MENAGERIE????

Burfica said...

sugar---you don't, that's why I'm coocoo for cocoa puffs. hehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

Yep! They're out to get you, that's for sure! Run away Burf! While you still can!!!!!

LMAO! The giggling fishy bubbles cracked me right up!

Have a good one and take care!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---Yeah and they were at it again this morning. I know those birds are gonna get me sooner or later.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Oh man that sucks. I'm too irresponsible for pets. Not to mention impatient. I hope you can get through this wacky period without wacking any of them!!

But at least the ones who you think are out to get you actually exist...mine I'm not always sure.

Some small dick dude just bought a huge as truck and is reeving the engine over and over and over again all. damn. day and I'm about to pop a cap in his dumb ass.

Here's to some peace and goddamn quiet!!

Jules said...

Holy crap, Burf! It's a regular Animal Kingdom at your house!!

Okay, I have cats and what I hate the most is that scarfing down their food and then puking it back up. That's bad enough within itself, but have you ever been witness to them eating their own puke!??! *jules barfs*

Burfica said...

James--we have a couple idiots that do that with thier vehicles at about 5 in the morning.

Jules--No but my husband lets the dog clean the cat puke and even the kid puke if he missed making it to the toilet. Makes me wanna barf too.

Brillig said...

Wo. It's like Animal Farm. They're going to overthrow you and set up their own regime...

Burfica said...

brillig---I wouldn't be surprised and it wouldn't be the first time. lmao

cookie monster said...

perhaps the birds could be plotting little shits and then youll have to clean it up!

MomThatsNuts said...

I had my dogs talk to YOUR dogs and they all decided the super PSYCH was a great and grand idea..as for the birds...they are plotting a POTTY DROP...dont go outside without protection~~

MOM