CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Busy

Update: Oh my gosh I just had it pointed out to me that some of my new readers, don't know what some of the names mean, that I put on this blog. Let me clear it up a bit. I don't, and won't put on real names on here. To many family members working and have worked law enforcement, makes me a bit paranoid I guess.
Burfica--that is me
Gigantor--That is my husband, and so called because he is a fricken giant. Size 15 1/2 ring people.
Kiddo--is my son, who is 11 now, and as big a smart ass as the rest of us.
Captain Daddy--That is my dad as you probably guessed
Alekx--is my one and only older (notice how I said older?*snark*) sister. She is over 6 foot
House Elf--is her husband, who is only about 5'3" hehehehe
Everyone else I usually use an initial for and explain who they are in our lives. That is pretty much the break down of who is who.


Oh my gravy I have been so dang busy!!! We worked our tails off all weekend. We worked on the house, and some major cleaning we had to do, and we went to 3 stores, and to the movie. Yesterday me and Kiddo cleaned up a bit around here. Today Kiddo and I went to walmart, and we worked on a craft. Then when Gigantor came home, he was being all nice and made us cookies. I did a bunch of avon work while he baked. hehehehe Then I cleaned about 400 pair of earrings, and got a bunch ready for yard sale, and finished cleaning up some stuff.

Now I have to do the floors, go to Safeway once more, and clean the kitchen and table real good, for Alekx and House elf to get here on Thursday.

We are so dang excited to see them. We haven't seen House Elf, since mom's memorial, which was a year and a half ago. And we haven't seen Alekx in almost a year.

So...if I don't find time to post, remember I'm thinking about you all, as house elf hooks up my new computer!!! whoooooooooohoooooooooooo

Hope I can check in earlier, if not, see you all on the 7th!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

robkroese said...

Do you have some kind of key for making sense of the names in this post?

Burfica said...

Diesel OOOO I do. LOL I'll put that on as an update. hehehehe Sorry about that.

Sugar Kane said...

A man that bakes, he's a definite keeper!

Have a great time!

Burfica said...

sugar---yeah he comes in handy once in a while, like opening jars, and reaching things on the top shelf. lmao

Canadian flake said...

wooooooohooooo a gigantor that bakes??? hmmmm guess I will have to remind you that he CAN bake next time you wanna "lose" his bones in the desert somewhere..lmao. Hope you have a real nice visit. We will surely miss you while you are gone.

Burfica said...

flake---I keep trying that and he keeps finding his way home dangit!!!!

Canadian flake said...

well darnit fica, you aren't tying the ropes strong enough if he keeps getting lose...have you considered chains?? lmao.

Burfica said...

yeah I had, but he would just roll home. lmao

robkroese said...

Hey, I get results! I don't know ring sizes though. How big is Gigantor. I'm 6'2". Could he take me? What if I had a crowbar?

Burfica said...

diesel---he is 6'2. But he is 270lbs and it's not fat, it's all muscle and his thick ass head. hehehe Size 14 shoe. The ring size of 15 1/2 is bigger than my big toe, and I'm not a small girl. so lets see, more comparisons. His fingers are as big around as those thick hot dogs. his hand from heel to finger tip is 9 inches.

And he bench pressed a fully assembled volkswagon engine into the car and put it back together. By himself even. LOL

Phoenix5 said...

YIKES! I'll be extra nice to him if and when I ever meet him! LMAO!

Tell me Burf, when you guys go to bed at night, do you make him get in first, so as to prevent yourself from getting catapulted off the bed when he flops down? Hehehe!

Have a wonderful visit with Alekx and her elf!

Laurie said...

Have fun you crazy kids!!!!!

15 1/2 inch ring? Dayyyuuummmm. You go girl!

Burfica said...

Phoenix--Yeah, he has to get in bed first all the time. That's why we have a king size bed, so I can have my little postage stamp size of it and he has the rest. lol

laurie---yup, I'm not a small girl, and he makes me look nice and petite and feminine. heheheh

Dorko said...

lol @ Diesel's crowbar "quip"