CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO!!!!

Bright Blue cuz it's his favorite color.

Happy Birthday my baby boy!!!!!

My baby is 11 today. He is so growing up. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa He is even starting middle school next year. I have two meetings over the next two weeks with the middle school for his transition into there.

I just can't believe he's 11. He's soon gonna be 13, then soon 16 and wanting to get a dam drivers license. I'm not ready, not ready at all!!!!

We are doing dinner with Captain Daddy tonight. Kiddo wants burrito's I have a couple small gifts to give him. I'm waiting till this weekend for his big stuff. We are having a big bbq for him on Saturday.

He was disappointed that I wasn't going to take a cake or cup cakes to school for him though. I tried explaining that he's getting older and you just don't do that so much anymore. So...I'm gonna make it up to him. Baking him a cake today, and he can have a giant cake on Saturday.

Again Happy Birthday my beautiful baby boy!!!! I love you with all my heart!!!!!

10 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Happy birthday to kiddo. Have a great one. You think the time goes fast now my dear friend? Just WAIT til he is 15 and full of piss and vinegar....ohhhhhh the best is yet to come...and I WILL be laughing my ass off at you then..roflmao.

Burfica said...

flake---------no no no no no I CAN'T HEAR YOU *sticks fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA

Canadian flake said...

TURNS UP THE VOLUME...(insert deep, scary voice ) muahhhhh ot ot ot..you can runnnnn my dear fica, but there is NOT hiding from this...time marches on and it WILL bit your ass when you aren't looking...hahahaha

Canadian flake said...

hmmmmmmm did I forget to mention I love ya lots? even when you ARE a smartass?? Just enjoy the day and worry about tomorrow when it comes....so says the wise Canadian flake..lmao.

Burfica said...

Flake--I will definatly enjoy the day. Every day we wake up and us and our loves one's are still breathing is a good day!!!!

none said...

happy birthday to the kiddo!

Laurie said...

awww, happy birthday. isn't it sad when they get older. i can't believe that my oldest is 12 but i really can't believe the youngest is almost 5. sigh.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo! Isn't this cool? getting birthday wishes from all over! Ain't the Internet grand? LOL!

My oldest is 13 now... Every day I look at her and say to myself, "I'm not old enough to have a teenaged daughter!" Then I realize, I really am... pooh!

Alekx said...

auntie alekx and uncle house elf are so hanging our heads in shame.

what more can I say

Burfica said...

hammer, laurie, phoenix---thank you so much, he was so much more mature yet more excited this birthday. '

Alekx--It's okay you both made up for it this morning.