CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by three olives. I need to list 7 things that you don't know about me. That's gonna be hard, seeing as I tell you all most everything. hehehehe Hope I don't scare any of you away. hehehe

Okay lets see

1. I have this obsession/compulsion where I have to have clean fingers and clean nose (no not because I pick it) But when I eat, I wipe my fingers after every bite. You should see me eating ribs or chicken, drives Gigantor nuts. I also have to have a clean nose when I blow my nose. So not just blow it, but twist the kleenex, and shove it up in there swirling it around till not a trace of anything anywhere. I do both these a few times a day.

2. I had to have artificial respiration ( could have been cpr can't remember) preformed on me once, when I was 15. My sister and aunt saved my life. I came off one of my horses, hit my head from 12 foot fall, went into convulsions then stopped breathing. Scared my aunt so bad, she refused to go to the corrals ever again.

3. I watch coroner and mortuary shows. I don't mean I just watch them, but I watch them alot!! I search them out, and I watch and get mad if anyone changes the channel on me. I have this sick/weird fascination with them.

4. I'm embarrassed to admit this one. But I watch professional wrestling. I am so in lust with a bunch of the guys on there. And I crack up at the stupid ass story lines. I will even call Gigantor out, or wake him up to watch the women matches. I think he needs some eye entertainment too. hehehe

5. I can't sleep flat anymore. One time when I got a sinus infection it was worse and made me cough when I slept. So I set up 4 pillows behind me and slept in an semi upright position. I was able to breath better, and amazingly enough, my hips and lower back didn't hurt. They would hurt so bad every morning when I got up. Now I have decided to sleep that way from now on. I seem to get better sleep and my back and hips don't hurt. It's probably been 5 years since I slept on my side or laying flat.

6. I'm a picker. I've picked eye boogers out of my animals eyes for years. Sometimes multiple times a day. It goes as far as I picked them out of my sons eyes when he was little. I still try to clean his eyes and I clean Gigantors. I just can't stand the tiniest eye goober or crusty in someone's eye. I would probably pick strangers if I could. hehehehe

7. I still like to color. All the time when my son was small I would color in his coloring books, with or without him. Now I color those fuzzy posters. I love to color. I'm always trying to get the kid to do it, so I can do it and not look so weird. hehehehe I remember before he was born I had actually bought myself a bunch of those paint with water books, and I did every single one.

Okay there are seven weird things about me that most of you don't know. I'm not sure who to tag. ummmmm maybe

Canadian Flake

Phoenix

Cookie

MelodyAnn

There ya go, can't wait to see some answers.

Have a good Monday everyone.

17 comments:

Canadian flake said...

lmao if it helps at all, my dear Gnome is the same way about his nose....but the finger thing after every bite??? sounds like a great way to lose weight because if I had to do that, I am sure i would throw my plate across the room and swear....maybe I should give it a try??? LOL.

Burfica said...

Flake--I have no idea why, I just do. lmao

Anonymous said...

hey there hon .........our mutual friend got me to set up a blog .......never have done this but i'm giving it a try ..... it sure seems like a wonderful way to vent and think......i have always loved the journal ...... i saw a name on your message ......is same as mine .....wonder if she is another twin?????....lol.....melodyann .......anyway ....will hope to see ya later on .....have a wonderful day sweetie !!!!!!

none said...

I wipe my fingers and mouth after every bite too. I just hate to have hangers on.

Burfica said...

hearts---maybe you two are cousins or something, cuz she's a smart ass too. hehehehe

Hammer--God, and the bbq ribs or chicken you pick, up, i need a roll of paper towels lmaoooooo

Brillig said...

Oh, I'm so on my way to buy a few paint with water books! I totally forgot about those things!!!

Burfica said...

brillig-----love them. no brain power needed there. old paint brush and a cup of water. hehehehehe

Laurie said...

cool answers. i'm a picker too. he he

Burfica said...

laurie---may all pickers unite!!! lmao

Anonymous said...

I'm a picker too. Although I won't pick any one else's eye stuff (eyes gross me OUT). But, I will go to town on my hubby if he's got any kind of bump. My kids too. Sadly, they run very fast.

Jules said...

Burf - First of all, how GREAT is it that you pick eye boogers!??!! I LOVE THAT!!!

Second... your sister's blog entry was HILARIOUS! OMG. Any blog entry that within the first two paragraphs states: "Wondering if I'm gonna shit my pants half way across" is gonna be a good one!! i didn't pee, but I DID actually laugh out loud a few times. For realsies. Thanks for sending me there!

Burfica said...

julie---yeah mine run away very fast too.

Jules---yes she has a knack that way. lmao

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burfica! I got your tag, but It's a bit late to try to start something like that now. I'll tackle it tomorrow.

Have a great week!

Burfica said...

Phoenix---no worries hun, whenever you get to it.

Sugar Kane said...

You sound exactly like my best friend!

Water color books rule!!

Burfica said...

sugar kane--thanks for dropping by, now I feel like going out and getting more of those books. lol

Ryan said...

Your not the only one that 'seceretly' watches wrestling. You and the other 5 billion viewers...

but at least you admit it!

I'll be taking a break for the summer, but I'll be back to check up on you in the Fall. Be good to Gigantor, and have a great summer!